Sad but true ... (about ProgDVB)

I'm an owner of progdvb but i must admit that i'm not happy with the program.

First of all it's too heavy and slow (doesnt matter which version u use 4 series or 6 series)

Secondly it crashes alot. and all Prog say is "did u try to close the plugins". HEY! i must warn u, this is a 3th party software that people need this for the plug in support.
And it doesnt matter if u remove the plugins or not, it crashes alot .... (meanwhile the other free dvb softwares crashes really really rare compared to progdvb, and yes they have plug in support too, what a pity !)

and the last thing that made me crazy is, sucky disecq support of progdvb. again i'm comparing to other FREE dvb softwares, i'm using one of them without any problem and no setup or any fine tune need with a mini disecq. (i'm not going to give name of other programs)

at the end, i'm using one of the other FREE softwares with my usb DVB-S2 TV card without any crash problem and shit loads of errors. And yes, it's really faster than ProgDVB.

Maybe there are solitions for these problems, but as a costumer, i look for the result. At one side, there is a program that i payed and bought, and the other side there is a freeware (more than one) program. And the result is like what i explained here ...

I demand a refund from Prog but he didnt even respond me.

Sory but i'm going to yell here ;

I'M NOT USING ProgDVB SOFTWARE WHICH I PAYED FOR. I'M USING A FREEWARE ONE AND IT'S SATISFYING ME MORE THAN ENOUGH !!

Thank You Prog ...

I've had continuous problems with ProgDVB, it crashes very often, even after changing the codecs. I have tried several different codecs (from Elecard, Microsoft, Terratec, PowerDVD, K-Pack, WinDVD) and so far this hasn't made any difference. Just changing options in the settings or changing a channel causes ProgDVB to permanently not respond and to need to reboot the computer. It's really daunting. If no codec is reliable on the market, maybe the solution would be to create one that is rock-solid and stable even under harsh circumstances. Dunno...

This is the reason i have never bought progdvb.

I really want to, but it is just not stable enough.

Someone needs to code an open source program. All of the current DVB programs are crap.

dvbdream does not support zoom in 4:3 mode for 16:9 displays
and it can't record audio channels to .mpa

Enough reasons already not to switch to dvbdream.