Positioner still dont work with ProgDVB Pro @ Skystar HD2 !

At my Vista64 I used ProgDVB Std with Skystar HD2 for 3 months. After hours of experiments, positioner got worked at the end, but I don´t know how it succeeds. After upgrade from ProgDVB 6.05.01 to 6.06.04 ProgDVB stopped worked and reinstallings didnt help. I reinstalled Vista64 and installed fresh trial version of ProgDVB Pro 6.06.05 awaiting accessing HD progs, trial period remains 20 days now. But the positioner problem repaeats. Whole day spent on experimets with settings and no motor move! i tried sure all possible combinations of settings, still no motor move. For motor move i must unplug sat cable from PC to table receiver, make motor move and plug back to PC ! Then can i tune and watch other satellite, found by table receiver. Why don´t it work, if i use the same Technisat driver, that i used before? (TechniSat , date: 10.12.2008, version: 1.1.1302, digitally signed: technisat digital s.a. ) ??? !!! Where is still problem? If it dont work, i will not buy Pro version, because its wasted money.... All settings in ProgDVB are done according to work with positioner (Diseq 1.2) but no move of motor with Pro version of ProgDVB) . USALS dont work either, town position is set accordingly as it works with table receiver.... Who can help please ?
SS HD2, Vista64-bit

Re: .

Hi, I must confirm, that now it works. What miracle happened? I tried sure several times to set Azurewawe in Settings -> Device options . And yesterday it didnt work. I have no explanation now.

BTW: Is it a problem to introduce Item SkyStarHD2 to Device list? (With same settings as Azurewawe?) Because SkyStar HD2 is Techisat production and Technisat is an item in list of Device list, but sure doesn´t work...

Second hint: There must be set Settings -> Options -> Other -> Delay after setting transponder -> 500 ms , otherway tuning of stations hangs and didnt find most of stations ! I will test it for some time for reliability.

Thanks for your support.
SS HD2, Vista64-bit

Re: . Bug really found

Prog wrote:Do you mean BDA.device from 6.5 work but 6.06 not?
Check settings->Device options. Must be azurewave.
Hi PROG, I recognized the depencency, which caused motor not working !
If I jumped between Channel lists, scanned directly from satellites (Eurobird, Astra, Hotbird etc...) then motor moving worked OK, if I changed channel list (List type is "Dynamic")

BUT! : If I collect favorite programs from various Dynamic lists to other list which status is then "Favourites" , and want to switch between programs from varoius satellites inside this list, then motor doesnt work! Its a bug in ProgDVB program, as in old version 4.x and Skystar 2 (not HD) this function worked normally as desired.

Thats why I wrote the alert message regarding it and why it worked, when I tried it afterwards you answered. Its due to manner of usage channel lists. But the bug still remains. Jumping between satellites using motor is possible only cross Dynamic channel lists, but not inside Favourite list... When you expect to repair it?

Thanks for attention.

Fiona
SS HD2, Vista64-bit