ProgDVB with Huaewei E510 TV

Dear ProgDVB support team,

I am using Huawei e510 TV to watch TV through dvb-t. The attached programme TotalMedia TV 1.0 is working just fine, except for that I am working on a dual monitor setup and can not move the TV window to the second monitor.

That's why I was trying ProgDVB instead. It seems to accept the dvb-t tuner but for some reason I can not find any channels with that programme neither in the normal search nor in blind search mode.

My device is set to "{BDA} HUAWEI BDA Digital Tuner (Dev1 Path0)", Device Options "Automatic". I have two green bars at the bottom of the programme, both showing "100%".

I would appreciate any help to get the programme running. Thank you!

best regards,
Karl

To be honest, I don't really know how the transponder scan works. I can click on "lock" and then "scan" but nothing happens. Here is a screenshot of the transponder scan window:

I tried a blind search with the standard parameters, but was not luky - same problem - no channels can be found. Settings: from 470 to 860 Mhz, Steps 2, Symbol Rate 7000.

What parameters do you recommend for the blind search?

Unfortunately I do not know the data for the channels available here. I can export a channel list from TotalMedia TV but it can not be read with your programme or an editor.

Normally such parameters are published on the web site of the providers (content or technical), or they can be found on some general TV related local pages.
In many cases it's enough, to enter a seed (~ main) channel manually, to get started.
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

not working either. Pretty weird...
Maybe I can only use the original programm and no third party one... :oops:
[url=http://www.sputniktv.at.ua][b]Спутниковое ТВ и Интернет[/b][/url]

Both try to play around with device settings. "Automatic" may fail on some tuners.
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>