Server Client Channel changing prob - Progdvb Pro Question

Hello,

I have purchased progdvb pro, but i have not used it yet. Can someone tell me the different between this and the standard version?

Also my problem (with standard version).

On Client, when I search the "prog media client".. nothing happens, i get the egg timer for 1 second, then nothing happens.. sometimes i get "receiving channels" with a timer but doesn't find anything for a long time.
There is traffic, because if I copy the folder from server to client, i can see the current channel.. but this won't let me change channels because they need to be scanned for on the client.

This is not firewall problem. Maybe because server is using Vista 64 bit, and Client is Vista 32 Bit -- (but still using 32bit progdvb on both).

i managed to use a different computer (with Vista 64bit) and scan the channels as a client, and it worked first time instantly. I can see the current channel.... But when i change the channel (on client), the screen on the client AND server go black. Only if i change the channel on the server will i get a picture back on there server.

I managed to copy the channel list created from this client to my other computer that could would "scan the channels"... but this has the same black screen effect when changing channel..

So, my problem is not how to fix the scanning problem on the client (as i worked around it), the problem is when i change the channel, the client and server channel goes black.

Hope this makes sense

Thanks for help, and hope i can help some others

Using DVB-C Budget Technotrend Card