ProgDVB pro HD channel Problem

hello ,

i have a problem with HD channel

by example in Hotbird when i did made Full scan i did got many HD channel
but 2 of them only got signal & i can watch them..
which are HD Suisse and MTVNHD

but i have in my progDVB list a huge list of HD which i can get see them (got no signal)
like Sky Sport1 HD (the Sky Sport1 & Sky Sport1 HD got the same frequence but when i click on Sky Sport1 HD i got no signal )
11996 V 27500

Canal+Sport 11278...

many HD channel the funny thing is that the channel in the same frequence got signal

Thanks

Re: .

Prog wrote:Try remove all channels (channel list-> Clear) and scan again
i did that & scanned again
and again i can see signal on only HD Suisse(12399 H) and MTVNHD(11075 V)

but i can see all others HD channel in my channel list but no signal
here you a pic

Re: .

Prog wrote:I am not can help if you not have signal. Check in scan transponder dialog.
where is check ?
i just need to get signal
the Sky Sport 1 & Sky Sport 1 HD channel are on the same frequence
when i make scan i get signal only on Sky Sport 1 not on Sky Sport 1 HD.

so where is the problem ?? i have signal on all hotbird channel a part from HD channel except HD Suisse & MTVNHD

i bought ProgDVB pro special for those channel

i'am here to help me Prog to solve my problem.

Thanks

Please compare all tuning relevant channel properties for that two channels, if there's anything wrong with those.
If in any doubt, compare with entries at satcodx.com, eventually change manually. However, post full details here.
As it's the same transponder, tuning should be identical, just other data streams retrieved from the same multiplex.

See my signature, I can't really test from here, so this is my one and only advice on this issue now.
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

Juergen wrote:Please compare all tuning relevant channel properties for that two channels, if there's anything wrong with those.
If in any doubt, compare with entries at satcodx.com, eventually change manually. However, post full details here.
As it's the same transponder, tuning should be identical, just other data streams retrieved from the same multiplex.

See my signature, I can't really test from here, so this is my one and only advice on this issue now.
i dont understand what you mean really & what relation with my problem :oops:

What's to complicated on checking and reporting channel properties??

Right click rulez...
Check channel properties on that stations "Sky Sport1 & Sky Sport1 HD", post them here in full. Those relevant for tuning would have been enough, but I simply don't like the idea of naming and explaining each and every number here now...

You may also want to check the LOF value in use for that transponder. Slight deviations of e.g. 1 or 2 MHz up or down may effect the tuning stability, by this perhaps causing some channel switching trouble.
This could be tested from scan transponder menu, as Prog already mentioned. By detuning manually, find out, if the center of the tuner hold range matches the transponder frequency. But don't store, to not mix up the channel list.
If a systematical deviation is found, correct the LOF value used for that amount into the opposite direction.
If getting a reliable lock this way, scan again.

BTW:
Please don't spread a single problem across several threads, as this does make things more complicated to follow. Else Prog won't have mentioned DVB-S2 (in)compatibiity on that other thread. Here in this thread, you've mentioned Sky Sport1 and Sky Sport1 HD are on the same DVB-S2 transponder. And as you do get the SD there from, this should not be a hardware compatibility issue.
But perhaps a switching issue, like if ProgDVB or the hardware used would have some trouble alternating between SD and HD signals on a DVB-S2 transponder, possibly caused by unnecessary hardware parameter changes or false channel props flags..

Also please think about filling in your signature with basic details on your satellite equipment and computer.

One more for the road, HDTV and DVB-S2 are told to be a Pro version only issue. This for I'm out of this now.
My signature:

Please read here:
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86

Auf Deutsch:

Hello,

i'am using VideoMate S300
PC : 2.2GHZ Dual Cpu , 4 GB RAM , 1 GB Nvidia

SKy Sport1
Frequence 11958 V 27500 3/4 QPSK
SID : 10920
TID : 6200
NID : 64511
PMT : 1108
PCR : 160
Video : 160
Teletext : 0
ECM : 0

Sk Sport1 HD
Frequence 11996 V 27500 2/3 NBC_8PSI DVB-S2
SID : 11023
TID : 6400
NID: 64511
PMT:1114
PCR:168
Video:168
Teletext:0
ECM : 0

Re: ProgDVB pro HD channel Problem

What's this about now, irritating people???
John wrote:(the Sky Sport1 & Sky Sport1 HD got the same frequence but when i click on Sky Sport1 HD i got no signal )
11996 V 27500
Frequence 11996 V 27500 2/3 NBC_8PSI DVB-S2
Your latest posting shows different transponders for those.
Frequencies are NOT the same.
Logically and technically, this is a terribly important difference.
Means, all my effort had to fail completely, as I've been fed with false data by you.
What now?
What else was wrong on what you've posted???

Why on earth should I care...

Perhaps your tuner just can't do DVB-S2.
Compare with the original software, that came with your hardware.
And be true to people over here.
Me excluded now.
I'm out of this thread.
My signature:

Please read here:
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

Auf Deutsch:

Juergen calm down

dont play the big boss here i'am trying to fix my problem
if you dont wanna help me , let others help me

btw dont close my thread next time ...

ok now i contact VideoMate and i got answer that i need

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your mail.

S300, S350 and S500 are supprt DVBS and yet not DVBS - S2. We are under developed DVB S-2 product at the moment and hope to introduce the related DVB S-2 product in 2010.

May you have any further questions, please feel free to let us know.

Thanks and Regards,

Now Juergen feel free to lock this thread also...

ProgDVB pro HD channel Problem

elo there I have 1G RAM DDR2 667 on my comp. and i plan to buy a 2G RAM so it will be 1G2G. and then my friend told me about Dual-channel memory he said that if I want to buy a RAM i should buy a 1G RAM instead of 2G RAM so that it will become 4G because of the Dual-channel memory is that true???