Diseqc settings lost after restart with DVB device not avail

Hello,

I found a behavior on ProgDVB pro (6.51.04 currently) wich i think is not correct.
Setup: Skystar HD with 10 port Diseqc 1.1 switch.
After a program crash there is a posibility that the receiver card is left in an non-functional state.
If ProgDVB is restarted, the adapter gets disabled in TV sources, because the device is not available.
After computer restart, when i re-enable the device, all Diseqc settings are lost and the complete switch and satelite configuration has to be done again.

Isn't it possible (or should it not be possible) to keep the satellite setup from before the startup when the device becomes disabled (It happens on every startup failure...)

Thank you.

LE: just got another small bug: If you enter TV Sources and then cancel, the program hangs and has to be closed and restarted.
Skystar HD on Core2 Duo 6420
With ProgDVB Professional of course :-)

Re: Diseqc settings lost after restart with DVB device not a

Tnx for the quick reply.

The issue is not the crash. This i unterstand, no problem.

The problem is that the Diseqc settings are lost if ProgDVB starts again and the driver is crashed and the adapter is not available and gets disabled. After computer restart, and reenable the BDA interface, the interface works, but all Diseqc satellite settings are gone.
And this happens if BDA driver is not available on program start.
If I reboot after crash without trying to restart the program, the program starts normally after reboot and all settings are ok. So it is not a driver issue.

Diseqc settings for a device should be kept on device disable. When the program delivers the error message that the device is not available, there should be a "cancel" or something which leaves the settings intact and allows a computer restart withoul loosing the settings. At least this is how i see the problem.
Because there is more often a crash with driver hang than a real hardware reconfiguration.

Thank you again.
Skystar HD on Core2 Duo 6420
With ProgDVB Professional of course :-)