progdvb 6.51.02 mpeg2 plugin evolution period expired...help

I use atm the progdvb 6.51.02 evalution (21 days) but i got a message that the mpeg2 pugin is expired.How i cn sort out the problem?I have posted help request olso on the elecard forum but,is a way to uninstalla only the plugin from dvb and to install the plugin on a second moment so taht i can remove the advise?I was olso goimg in start/program/progdbv/elecard registrator but there is written nothing under application etc etc as this pic:
http://img638.imageshack.us/i/regplugin.png/
Thank's in advnce helping me
Helen
8)

Re: progdvb 6.51.02 mpeg2 plugin evolution period expired...

Prog wrote:Do you use ProgDVB x32?
Yes!I installed atm the plugins for Elecard AVC PlugIn for ProgDVB 1.2.90105.exe and advise of plugin outdate to register went away (but i must still register and active them,atm they are trial).I try to record in mpeg but after i cant see the file recorded just i can do that after converting the mpeg in avi file.Maybe i think i must change some settings in progdvb were is the folder of the new plugins i have installed but i dont know how and what to do.Any suggest?
Thank's
Helen
8)
Last edited by helen on Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

You may already have other MPEG2 decoders on your system.
For example, DVD player soft may have brought a complete set.
Another one may perhaps be available from Microsoft, depending on your OS version.

To find out, play a .mpg recording in Windows Media Player and check the details from file properties.
If the codec used there is NOT elecard, try to either use that in ProgDVB, or just select the empty box in ProgDVB video settings, to use system default.
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

Juergen wrote:You may already have other MPEG2 decoders on your system.
For example, DVD player soft may have brought a complete set.
Another one may perhaps be available from Microsoft, depending on your OS version.

To find out, play a .mpg recording in Windows Media Player and check the details from file properties.
If the codec used there is NOT elecard, try to either use that in ProgDVB, or just select the empty box in ProgDVB video settings, to use system default.
Atm it seames i have rilsolved but after 21 days i eill be sure i have done realy al ok 100% i have done:
1)I unistalled Elecard AVC PlugIn for ProgDVB 1.2.90105.exe
2)I unistalled pRogdvb 6.51.02
3)I installed Elecard AVC PlugIn for ProgDVB 1.2.90105.exe (and in the tegistrator of the program i can see the versions of the plugin installed
4)I have installed again Progdvb 6.51.02 and olso in registrator of Progdvb i can reade the same version of the plugin elecard installed so mybe the problema was a not correct installed pluging during the setup not sure but i say i just think...let we wait :wink:
Thank's
Helen
8)