How to zoom to 100%-pixel-per-pixel-size?

TV-window-size is dependent on program-window-size. How can I set the TV-window to 1 pixel (TV) equal 1 pixel (monitor) - i.e. when TV-pic is 720x576 pixels in size, I want that the TV-picture on the monitor has exactly same size: 720x576 (or 1920x1080 in HD etc.). How and where to set the size so that this fits? there is a "Zoom 100%" when right-clicking into TV-window, but that is not selectable.

Re: How to zoom to 100%-pixel-per-pixel-size?

BTW, 720x576 (PAL SD / Full D1) does not use square pixels, but computer (flat) screens natively do.
If the content was 4:3, the pixels had to be extended horizontally just a bit, to avoid producing egg heads....
With square pixels, 4:3 PAL SD would have 768 x 576, but the DVB standards don't allow this (nor does DVD).
Other PAL SD transmissions may also have 704 x 576 or 480 x 576, for example.

So PAL SD is always transmitted anamorphic.

FullHD instead may (but not must) use square pixels. But even this is rare, as more often this comes in 1440 x 1080.

So, to avoid mis-scaling is not really simple...

And basically your idea ain't bad, but then only the original number of lines might be used, but pixel width must depend on the transmission standard used and it's aspect ratio.
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

Re: How to zoom to 100%-pixel-per-pixel-size?

Hmm ... do you want to tell me that it does not make a difference when displaying a picture (that comes originally in 720x576) when squashed to 630x504 or 450x360 or 480x384 or any kind of even odder size compared to the real true 1:1 original pixel size?

The only thing I ask for is to have a 100%-picture not only as naked picture without any kind of program boarder, but also in "normal mode" (inside the normal program surface).