Hello mpeg2 corruped please help...

Help I'm Italian but i see that i can olso post in English in this part of the forum i got a file mpeg error after recording with progdvb a channel on DTT.Searcheng on google i found a post but Russina is not my language who can transelated it?
viewtopic.php?p=5233
My version of progdvbis 6.51.07 and i have installled the Elecard MPEG-2 PlugIn for WMP 4.1.100318 maybe is that the problem?Maybe i must uninstall that plugins and install the Elecard AVC PlugIn for ProgDVB 1.2.90105?Let me know !
This is the error i get:
http://img217.imageshack.us/i/mpegdanneggiato.jpg/

Thank's
Helen
8)

Re: Hello mpeg2 corruped please help...

M-16 wrote:Sorry, just one question: what VirtualDub do you use? For Mpeg2 there is a special release called VirtualDub-mpeg2...

What format do you usually record - TS or MPEG?
Yes ok 100% I use virtualdubmpe2 but the problem is not only that ...I use that program to convert mpeg in divx and compress files this time instead i was just running the mpeg2 video on my tv lcd a samsung le450 and i must say that nearly at the end of the recorded file stopped with a message _"file not supported" only after that error i was "testing" the file opening it with virtualdubmpeg2 and got that error (as the screenshot i posted).I olso tryied to record a shorter file but i got thye same problem.The setting in my progdvb in record si mpeg2 and audio mis trasport stream ts.By now i have uninstalled the Elecard MPEG-2 PlugIn for WMP 4.1.100318 and after restarting windows xp pro i have installed Elecard AVC PlugIn for ProgDVB 1.2.90105.I'm not rely sure about the diffrents of the two plugins (are u able to explain it to me?) but now i will test it and see if the problem will sort out.

Ok is not taht the problem same error message!!Witch of the two packages i neade and how do u think i can sort out the problem?Can u transelate olso the post i linked maybe thear there is the answer
Take care
Helen
8)

About those codecs Elecard I can say nothing. Porbably Mister Prog can as he knows these codecs quite well.
My question is: Have you viewed through the file on PC before you transfer it to media to bring it from your PC to TV? Have you noticed any the error on PC?
VirtualDUb is OK but not the best choice for convertion of Mpeg2 video to other formats.

M-16 wrote:после развала СССР мы все уже буржуи...
Я не про это. Я про их уровень жизни и наш, в частности мой. Буржуи есть и у нас, но наших я называю мажорами, а иностранцев буржуями.

Можешь это перевести этому буржуину. :lol:
[size=92][color=olive][b]Мама не горюй[/b][/color]
[b][url=http://forum.oszone.net/thread-68355.html#post459993][color=blue][u]Vista Inspirat Boss911 Pack[/u][/color][/url][/b][/size]

kostan wrote:Helen, may be the result would be better if you record transport stream and having recorded the .ts-file convert this file by Daniusoft DVD & Video Converter Pack?
My "problem" is the Samsung can run divx mpeg filews not ts files that is why i prefer to record in mpeg2 olso another reason abot the file is mutch biger in ts instead of mpeg2.
Take cre
Helen
8)

M-16 wrote:About those codecs Elecard I can say nothing. Porbably Mister Prog can as he knows these codecs quite well.
My question is: Have you viewed through the file on PC before you transfer it to media to bring it from your PC to TV? Have you noticed any the error on PC?
VirtualDUb is OK but not the best choice for convertion of Mpeg2 video to other formats.
Ok i agree with u i have many other program on the notebook but at least if i want to see a mpeg2 on the tv and i continue to get file not supporte that is a big problem.Now i want to try a last thig to unistall everything maybe i will sort out something.
Take care
Helen
8)

They are numerous. Here are some of them:
AVS Video Converter
GOM ENCODER
Daniusoft DVD & Video Converter Pack

and so on...

These encoders are for processing of already recorded video
If you need to decoce the video/audio in ProgDVB this issue was widely discussed here on forum. I'll just name some name of the decoders' packs:

MainConcept DTV Coder pack
СyberlinkPowerDVB (CLVD Pack - 06.01.2011)
ArcSoft Encoder pack
Microsoft DTV-DVD video/audio decoder (included in Windows 7 all releases)

M-16 wrote:They are numerous. Here are some of them:
AVS Video Converter
GOM ENCODER
Daniusoft DVD & Video Converter Pack

and so on...

These encoders are for processing of already recorded video
If you need to decoce the video/audio in ProgDVB this issue was widely discussed here on forum. I'll just name some name of the decoders' packs:

MainConcept DTV Coder pack
СyberlinkPowerDVB (CLVD Pack - 06.01.2011)
ArcSoft Encoder pack
Microsoft DTV-DVD video/audio decoder (included in Windows 7 all releases)
Ok sorry i was thinking taht reinstalation was meaning to uninstall progdvd elecard codecs and reistall everything back.Abot the mpeg that i'm speaking that i got after recording chanell dtt tv with progdvb i try to use:
Allok AVI MPEG Converter (and stop on 100% but the program dident close so the "convertion was not corrected done)
Then i tyied olso Ultra Video Joiner with this was ok 100% the program just cutted off a big part of the lasy "part 2of the mpeg2 file
I tryied olso as i wrote on the begining of tyhe post viartualdubmpeg2 but nothing i think that if the file is curraped then the problem is not tyhe program i use to convert it the problem is why the file came out currapted!
Ok by the way i have uninstalled progdvb,elecard plugins and ProgDVB SolveigMM MPEG cutter I will reinstalla again forst progdvb then the plugin the the ProgDVB SolveigMM MPEG cutter maybe that will sort out everything.I will let u know.
Thank's
Helen

8)

PS:Unfortunately nothing to do.I uninstalled everything then i installed:
1)Progdvb
2)Elecard MPEG-2 PlugIn for WMP 4.1.100318.
3)SolveigMM_Video_Splitter_2.2.904.16

still getting that error nd with my lcd tv Sansung le32c450 says file bnot supported instead before was all ok realy dont know what to do more