Problem with some channels with AAC codec

Hi,

I'm having trouble to open some channels with AAC audio codec. I use Divx AAC codec and some channels open, some won't.

Appears this image:
This is a problem with ProgDVB, because I've tried in DVBViewer and ALL the channels with this problem open, and those audio settings are applied as <System Default>, and we couldn't make this way on ProgDVB, this should solve the problem, I think.

Re: Problem with some channels with AAC codec

You may have to provide people with more details, starting perhaps with what stations on what bird and transponder are effected.

If this was a general issue with ProgDVB, we should normally have more postings already...
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>