Some small ProgDVB update issues

Hi,
I updated today my ProgDVB v6.70.3Pro to ProgDVB 6.70.5Pro and I found some small issues:

- After updating I was not able to make a transponder scans. Normaly the transponder scan windows pops up, but this time this was not the case. ProgDVB freeze and I can not move or click on any menu in ProgDVB (no focus). It is also not possible to close ProgDVB, I have to kill the Application.

I de-installed ProgDVB (including the settings) and after the fresh installation the transponder scann worked fine. I entered my registration code and pressed "OK" and ProgDVB closes. I have to start it manually again and the recovery dialog appears. I select normal start and than all is working fine.
So what I expected:
After entering the registration code, ProgDVB should restart automaticaly or at least it should not show the recovery dialog. Transponderscan should work after update.

- After updating from 6.70.3 to 6.70.5 the new ProgDVB splash picture at startup is not updated. Till my de-installation and re-installation of 6.70.5 I saw the old one.
Thanks!
Digital everywhere FireDTV:
Model : FloppyDTV S2
GUID : 0x0012872404001A53
HW Ver.: 01.24.04
FW Ver.: 1.5.2 Build 30740
Driver : 5.0 (6201-3000) x64