Video will not show until I go to SETTING DEVICE OPTIONS

Running the latest ver. of ProgDVB. I have just switched to this program and so far seem to love its interface.

I am running a Nexus-S

BUT, I have one major problem.

When ever I start up ProgDVB, I automatically get sound, but no Video.

To get video I have to go to SETTINGS, then DEVICE OPTIONS.

Inside Device Options I do not have to change anything, all I do is click OK. And then video appears.

What is the problem? Could anyone lend me a hand.

Again, In device options, I do not have to change any of the checks, all I do is click OK and VIdeo comes on.

Here are the options I do have checked in Device Options:

Direct Draw = Auto
BOB Mode
Enable Remote Control
Enable OSD
NTSC

Mode: Video Out, No RGB out
Stardart: AUTO
Stretch Mode: PAN SCAN

Specral Inversion: AUTO
Receive MPEG2 from SkyStar1

Thank You.

I downloaded version 4.81.1 - it fixes the video bug, but there are still other bugs.

ProgDVB freezes after a few minutes and has to be restarted.

This program does not seem to work either with NEXUS-S or with NTSC Canadian signals.

Oh well, looks like a nice program, and I love the interface and how easy it is to use, but I will not be using it anymore until these issues get resolved.

Thanks

Try to disable EPG module.
If this helps, try RelictEPG instead.
Disable ETSI subs module.
Remove all unnecessary device files (for other hardware). If in doubt, see file properties in detail.

And don't forget to post FULL details on that freezes, exact behaviour, eventually error messages and alike.
Can you still close regularly after freeze or do you have to kill the task?
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

ProgDVB feezes when I go to SETTINGS>DEVICE OPTIONS>OPTIONS - NTSC

If I unclick NTSC I do not get video on my PC Monitor, but it does work on the TV and it does not freeze.

When I click NTSC under options, I get VIDEO on the PC and TV, but after a few seconds it freezes. Both on TV and PC progDVB freezes, and I have to click Control-Alt-Delete and terminate progDVB.

Any reason this is happening?
I have a 2GHz AMD cpu, running Win XP.

Secondly...
Can I run any EPG pluggin? I am accustomed to running DVPEPG pluggin. What do you suggest?

The built in EPG in ProgDVB does not populate for me. The OSD also doesnt display channel info.

I used to run MyTheatre, but I just found ProgDVB and I really LOVE ProgDVB interface and ease of use. But its frustrating!

No idea, if your provider carries standard EPG, or ETSI style (module exists for this), or none at all.
For America related issues better go to DVBN, they have a dedicated and popular NA section. We don't get your birds from over here, to test on...

One more, perhaps try a far older version of ProgDVB or two (in different folders).
My signature:

Please read here:
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86

Auf Deutsch:

Well, protecting you from the urge to google for it, here's the adresse:

dvbn(dot)happysat(dot)org

No www in front, just http:(slashslash)
Nasty browsers may add the www and by this mislead you, if you don't add the http prefix.

Can't provide a live link, as I'm not really sure about all strictly legal content there...

Register to read.
My signature:

Please read here:
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

Auf Deutsch: