Wrong Filenames when record

V6.80 Enginne 5.144
Progdvg creates phantasy-Filenames on recorded Files.
Why?
I Selected: %epg%%day%_%monthnum%_%year%_%channel%
Yesterday i recorded a movie named: liebeskind, it should be named as: liebeskind_29_11_2011_ZDF.ts. Right?
But the name was something with raumstation_weltall_29_11_2011_ZDF.ts.
Please HELP

Re: Wrong Filenames when record

Prog wrote:Maybe raumstation_weltall was before liebeskind? any problem with timezones in EPG dialog?
Yes, it was before.raumstation_weltall.
It seems to be, that the name from epglist were createt, when the recording starts.
I have 8 min added before begin and 8 min added to the end of record.
Where can i resolve this problem?
epg:
ZDF 00:45 - 01:10 Di 29. Nov <- raumstation_weltall.
ZDF 01:10 - 01:15 Di 29. Nov News
ZDF 01:15 - 02:35 Di 29. Nov liebeskind <-this is i recorded

Thanks

The times in epglist seems to be ok.

Any other ideas?

Please try to set a recoding file name pattern like this one: %hour% %minute% %second% My guess is that you have some special characters in EPG which is not allowed by Windows. Ot the file name starts with a space which also will be rejected by Windows.

@Prog: have you made a filter for the special characters that are no accepted in the windows file names? On Linux this is not a problem but on Windows without a special characters filter you have opened the Pandora's box.
| WinXP SP3 or Win10 1709 | i5 660@3.33Ghz | 4 Gb RAM | ATI Radeon HD 5450 1Gb|
| TT S2-3200 | TT 1501| Astrometa| TT Infrared Receiver| Octagon SF4008 for streaming to ProgDVB|
| Prog demux |
| VMR7 | CyberlinK video decoder (MPEG2) and FFDShow for H264 - DXVA enabled |
| ProgAR | FFDShow audio | Audio processor enabled |
| Timeshift in RAM | Buffer size 2000 |

Maybe you missed one.... from what I see the EPG of ZDF is full of special characters: "

Woche für Woche liefern sich sechs Kandidaten die große Küchenschlacht im ZDF. Fünf Tage stehen sie mit den Stars der Küche am Herd, die ihnen Tipps und Tricks mit auf den Weg geben.
Am Ende jeder Sendung entscheidet ein fachkundiger Experte, welcher Hobbykoch sein Kochfeld räumen muss. Der Sieger der Woche wird als VIP-Gast bei "Lanz kocht!" von den Spitzenköchen verwöhnt. Jetzt kann der Traum eines jeden Hobbykochs in Erfüllung gehen. Rezepte ab 14.15 Uhr im ZDFtext -> 520
Deutschland, 2011"

@prog
no this is not the prerelease.
Version is the current ProgDVB x64 Professional
for XP64, Vista64, Windows7 64.
Downloadfilename: ProgDVB6.80x64Pro.exe.
I think, the failure is to take the filename from epg TO THE CURRENT STARTTIME.
When the record starts 8 min earlier, then the current epg entry is wrong.
Maybe I am false.