duplicate recordings

Hi!

since several updates i have the following issue:
i have a scheduled recording very day at 22.00 it works fine, except that it after a few minutes it creates a second file. i end up having 2 recording of the same program, the second is missing the few minutes in the beginning, but both contain the same. but there should be only one, i do not understand why the second is created.
recording mode is mpeg,
win 7 ultimate x64, progdvb in x86 version, skystar s2 pci, but system, codecs etc are the same since it was working fine.

Re: duplicate recordings

here are some logs. you can see a recxording being started about 5 minutes after the fros. it is scheduled to record from 21.00 to 22.00.
i have no idea what triggers it. there are no other scheduled recordings beside this one.
Attachments
logs.rar
(597.95 KiB) Downloaded 188 times

same issue.
further: updating to .95.9 or .96.0 seems to have an issue with the OSD and freezez. after restart all channels are gone. i even run a scan after and it found all channels but none was working, as OSD had still issues. back to .95.8 now

this whole thing brought me up to the following question: where are the schedulers' settings stored? maybe there is one from an old version which is not visible but still creates the mess?
i record the same stuff for 3 years now, but the recording times sometimes varied. never to 22.05 though, always between 21.50 and 22.00, but who knows, i may be wrong. i thought if i delete the settings file or edit it manually to make sure its clean, the recording issue will be solved

Please give me more details about OSD. some crash? Any logs?

Look scheduler.dat (it is text file). But I think some bug in ProgDVB, may be result of long start of application (15 seconds?!).

ps: You can install ProgDVB to other folder in portable mode for experiments with modern version.