EPG preferred language

Hello,

I have 2 languages in EPG window, but even if I select Romanian language, still Hungarian language appears in ProgDVB channel description. In Option - Languages there is no option for EPG language preference. How can I change the language for EPG so it will show the preferred language in ProgDVB?

Thanks!

Re: EPG preferred language

I recorded 5min and sent you an email. And sometimes the audio is Hungarian, even if the language option is set to English primary, Romanian secondary and I have to change the audio manually. But after a program restart, it will start again in Hungarian. (Just some programs have dual audio).

Re: EPG preferred language

Now when I change the language in EPG window, it updates in the left sidebar also. So it seems to work fine. Only in the status bar it changes when I refresh the channel, but that is not such important because I won't change the language in EPG anymore :) The good thing is that now it seems to work :D

P.S. Sometimes, the audio was in Hungarian despite the Romanian language preference, but that happened rare (in some movies with dual audio). But maybe this solved this thing to. You can close this topic, the EPG language seems to work now.

Thanks!