Imposible to activate till now S2!
Please give instractions!
I can see LUXE HD S(1) mpeg4 1920 1088 from W3A 7E but cannot see Euro 1080s S2 Mpeg4 channels!
I also can see HD S channels from 19!
I added the ,S2 switch at the end of transponder line before ;"comment"
The modulation field stays unchangable.
Skystar HD bda!
From within technisat tv program I see S2 channels!
What is the syndax off transponder line for S2?
How will we give alternate modulation type?
Is there any conflict with bda?
I can activate S2 with the same bda within technisat tv!
The card is not listed in bda card list and also not other S2 cards and I leave it in AUTO or technotrend!

I have just found that in 5.04.01 there is a S2 check box and it was able to scan euro 1080, all 4 (1,4,5,exqi, S2,mpeg4) and also luxe HD, SD (S,mpeg4) but I dont know why after they apear all off them in W3A list I can have image only at luxe SD? I have installed and full activated (to me) elecard edition of progdvb, elecard avc plugin and mpeg 2 ellecard codecs.
Last edited by bou on Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

The two versions are installed at the same folder by its own installation program. For all other channels its OK, I can see them with both versions. I dont Know if this is right installation or we should install its each version to its own folder. Luxe HD was working OK at S/mp4 1920 1088 until I started v5 and found the S2 check box that does not exist on 4.x (and that was my problem). v5 scaned ok all 4 euro 1080 channels but after that neither S nor S2 HD can be seen. I have deinstalled and reinstalled V4ee, V5standard, Elecard avc plugin and mp2 codecs and still cannot see HD at all.

Thanks.
Light at last!
The problem was that installing v5 over v4 changed engine .dll. I installed v5 in a new folder and then copied v4 dll. over v5. I have to say that euro 1080 channels and all other HDs apeared perfect. Mutch better than technisat's own program that seems to loose frames. Im very happy about that and for all your succesfull efort all that time. Please check fec 9/10. I see that it does not apear in your fec list and also with AUTO it did not found 9/10 channels on Astra 19.
I tried to change aspect ratio to 16:9 from ratio field or changing renderer setting. All channels apear on full 4:3 on 1024 768 or 1920 1440 screen. But the image after that is only cuted up and down loosing picture and does not change ratio. On v4 changing renderer to "by codec" and leaving ratio to none fixed some times the problem.
I also have a problem with AC3. When I receive Prozieben HD, Premiere HD and SAT1 HD that have AC3 sound I get "Pin connect error! Source -> elecard_Audio_Decoder.In"
I tried all settings on "TV/AC3". On file menu - properties It has "Cyberlink Audio Decoder (DVD7)" as active audio decoder. In properties I tried "SPDIF-out" as I did with technisats program and there worked but nothing on progdvb. Only the above error and some times abnormal program termination.