some channels are gone

hi.

i updated from version 4.82.1 to 4.83.

when i first started it i noticed that some channels are gone from my favorites list (eg. GIGA from ASTRA 19,3°).
also some captions from programs i renamed are in the old form.

is this a known bug or did i do something wrong?

1. Have you old channels list befor ProgDVB 4.83 start? Please send me this list.
2. Do you use any channel list editor befor?
3. Any problem after rescan channels?

same problem here after updating to 4.83 and 4.83.1

Короче, такое дело: список создан с progdvb 4.82.4, потом я расположил каналы как мне нужно и сохранил список. Позже начисто установил 4.83 и в папку каналов скопировал старый список. Так вот, в 4.83 и 4.83.1 самый первый канал списка просто отсутствует, при чем он исчез полностью из списка, про другие каналы не знаю. Ставлю 4.82.4 - канал на месте. Никаких сторонних программ не использовал.
Еще вопрос автору, в программе в нескольких местах есть неточности/опечатки, как в русском так и в англоязычном меню, если ли заинтересованность их исправить? просто первый раз progdvb попробовал довольно давно, больше года назад, еще тогда опечатки заметил, неужели никто не сообщал о них?
Спасибо

EDIT:
Machine translation by Altavista BabelFish:

Is shorter, this matter: list is created with progdvb 4.82.4, then I arranged channels as to me necessarily and preserved list. It more lately openly established 4.83 and into the folder of channels copied old list. So here, into 4.83 and 4.83.1 very first channel of list simply be absent, with what it disappeared completely from the list, I do not know about other channels. I place 4.82.4 - channel on the spot. No strange programs he used. Another question to the author, in the program in several places is netochnosti/opechatki both in the Russian and in the English-language menu, if whether interest they are corrected? simply for the first time progdvb long ago did try sufficiently, more than year ago, still then misprint did note, really no one did report about them? Thanks

END OF TRANSLATION

Please include english in these sections, at least.

Regards

Juergen

EDIT END

Пришли мне этот список (каталог channels в арихиве).

PS: А ни кто его на русском не пользует :-)

for now you can try to load the list with ProgEdit and look if you can find the missing channels.
perhaps you can sort every column and lok even on the end and on the beginning.
maybe there are some things empty and then it would help to find the bug for "Prog".
also then you can repair/modify the list with values from other channels.
you'll see there you can do a lot of stuff.

cu camel

yes can confirm this. the new version fixes the problem.

@progedit: there seems to ba a problem with the new version because i cant see a single channel if i save the channels.dat file with progedit.

really ?
oh gee - then prog have screwed once again on ProgDVB channellist.
then i will fixed it urgently :)

which version of ProgEdit ?
which version of PürogDVB ?

cu camel

*g yes "Prog" has changed it once again :)
i hope, that it will not changed on every version.
and to make it more funny the structure is in the middle of struct changed :)

anyway ....

at night the new version of ProgEdit will be ready .....

cu camel

hi prog,

beliive me , it's easier for me to make a new channel editor - eg a new progdvb version.
greatest respect to your work :)

the structure alone would not be enough, i had to add extra fields also.
and then i had only to change the "open" and "save" and "import" functions.

but normally, i work on "open" the channel.dat through, and the lenght is also in the database.
and what is to long, this i saved in an extra field(so it was hole the time compatible, if it is append to the end.
but now some parts in the middle.
anyway, i'll find a solution to stay compatible to old and new versions.....

but one question.

normally, if you changed the struct of channellist, then you gave a new number (ex: 114,115,116) . is this now the same number as the old one ?

on channellist it was in past and on the new version the same ???
const int StorageFileHeaderVer =114;

###############################
on channellisttree there is a new number, but no changes in tree struct ??

old version:
const int ChannelTreeHeaderVer =106;

new version
const int ChannelTreeHeaderVer =107;

very interessing .... .hmm :(

normally i had think, that the channellist struct is changed and also there it got a new number - but i looks like exact backward ????

cu camel

really ?
this version, which you send me, have no differents.
i made a text compare, and in the channel tree i haven't found that the structure is changed ....

or were the changes only in your programm big and the structure of vhannel tree was the same ?

cu camel