Re: madVR

Yes. now madVR renderer section, no problem.

But. This version( 7.14.0a) renderer section ; "Enchanded Video Renderer" is selected, the first message is emerging problems in the 4 pictures !!!

So, channel zap and complications ;

Prog wrote:Please try prelease again. New version with same version number. MadVR must work.
Something's still wrong. After startup, or after switching to madvr in the settings the the is alright. But if I switch from another channel the image is obviously stretched. It looks like it's cropped then stretched to 16:9.
evr:

madvr:

Also, I had one crash, and two cases of "video renderer creating error" message (As described in the first post ) while testing.
The second one I got with EVR too.

One channel is different from the others. Black bar on top bottom missing:

The HD channels still appear normally.

avada wrote:Something's still wrong. After startup, or after switching to madvr in the settings the the is alright. But if I switch from another channel the image is obviously stretched. It looks like it's cropped then stretched to 16:9.
evr:
- no tagged pics, PLEASE. Use links instead -://abload.de/img/clipboarder.2016.05.2a1bi2.jpg[/img]

madvr:
- no tagged pics, PLEASE. Use links instead -://abload.de/img/clipboarder.2016.05.23saqr.jpg[/img]

The HD channels still appear normally.
Yes. You are right !

Also there is you've identified your problem.

madVR

Enchanded