when change Switch : 11700 MHz to Switch : 11600 MHz some freq work but not all
this not work
12520 v 27500
12654 H 27500
12692 H 27500
not work on hotbird
befor this change ch no. on hotbird 1730 after 1827 ch

When using devices with WDM drivers, you can set the switch value to any value between 11550 and 11900 MHz, without losing anything, as the bands overlap in that region.

For BDA devices, things may differ, as those rely on tuning space registry entries (and perhaps more), and ProgDVB may use but not change them.

So, if you're systematically losing transponder on each other than the default switch value, simply don't try.
Perhaps the original software can set that, but ProgDVB obviously can't.

BTW, PC based DVB-S applications and devices don't detect DiSEqC, that would be part of DiSEqC 2.x, and require special hardware.
Regarding LOF values, those have to reproduce true LNB hardware parameters (that normally are to be found on it's label and specs). If an LNB is not aligned properly by it's manufacturer, or deviates by temperature, the entries can be corrected by you. But this would then effect all frequencies on the band, the LOF is used for.
Defaults are made for standard European equipment, suit 99+ % therefore, over here.

Hotbird 12520V is working fine here.
But that frequency can be suffering from DECT or celluar phone services AFAIK.
Calculate transponder frequency minus LOF, for the frequency, that's used on the LNB cable and DVB tuner.

Rergarding arabsat, no idea.
I don't understand Klingonian, that's why I don't even think about pointing an LNB there to.
Lingual and mental limitations of mine...
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

Juergen wrote:When using devices with WDM drivers, you can set the switch value to any value between 11550 and 11900 MHz, without losing anything, as the bands overlap in that region.

For BDA devices, things may differ, as those rely on tuning space registry entries (and perhaps more), and ProgDVB may use but not change them.

So, if you're systematically losing transponder on each other than the default switch value, simply don't try.
Perhaps the original software can set that, but ProgDVB obviously can't.

BTW, PC based DVB-S applications and devices don't detect DiSEqC, that would be part of DiSEqC 2.x, and require special hardware.
Regarding LOF values, those have to reproduce true LNB hardware parameters (that normally are to be found on it's label and specs). If an LNB is not aligned properly by it's manufacturer, or deviates by temperature, the entries can be corrected by you. But this would then effect all frequencies on the band, the LOF is used for.
Defaults are made for standard European equipment, suit 99+ % therefore, over here.

Hotbird 12520V is working fine here.
But that frequency can be suffering from DECT or celluar phone services AFAIK.
Calculate transponder frequency minus LOF, for the frequency, that's used on the LNB cable and DVB tuner.

Rergarding arabsat, no idea.
I don't understand Klingonian, that's why I don't even think about pointing an LNB there to.
Lingual and mental limitations of mine...
thank you but
Hotbird 12520V is working fine here (yes work but quality:is low 5 %
my dvb card BDA LIFEVIEW LR:300
iam try Twinhan 1027 but not good loss in signal very high temperature but the remote control work good with progdvb and the same problem with diseqc