Azurewave sp400

Hi help please , read the forums and cant find any info, i bought this card (azurewave ad-sp400) and cant get it to work with progdvb ?. on their site it says works with progdvb ?. can get channels ,but takes about 5 mins to change channel, and wont work with HD . try to scan and it locks ,
anyone get this card working ? or do i throw it in thew bin :lol: .
using a core2due e6600, nvidea 8600gt 256mb, 2 gig ram, lg wide 22" monitor. specs should be ok ?.

thanks rkraw3.

Does it work with it's original software, completely?

What ProgDVB version(s) did you test it on?
Perhaps a slightly older one would work better?

As I don't know that device, does it's driver's .INF file mention any compatibilities at the end?
If any, try the search engine on those.

BDA or WDM driver used?

What's the complete device name in ProgDVB, device list?

Details rule ;)
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

Hi thanks for the reply, yes it works with its own software, HD picture is good normal pictures are iffy.. tried old and the latest progdvb, i can get a channel and lovely picture but cant scan or change channel ?. tried various codecs etc.. it is BDA drivers. it is dbs dtv-dvb mantis dvbs receiver 1.35 1.33.

thanks

rkraw3.

Perhaps use our search function for mantis.

Some results will be in russian, but it's possible to machine translate to english by use of Babelfish on altavista.com.
My signature:

Please read here:
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86

Auf Deutsch:

Hi thanks for the reply, ok i read and read the forum and the russian one too, got the card working but no HD picture, i get epg, tried codecs graphs etc but still no hd, i know it may be a graph or filter problem ? but cant find out what. how can i use a graph made in graphedit in progdvb ?.
progdvb does not see the graph i saved ?..

many thanks..

rkraw3.

The station you've tried on, surely is free TV?
Channel properties, if any ECM / EMM / crypt provider entry in there, it's crypted, not to be discussed here...

MPEG2 or h.264? In case of doubt, check at satcodx.com

However, you could make a recording, check file size growing a while, and after stopping and closing ProgDVB, try to open in another (HDTV compatible) player.

------------------------------------------------------

As you can see in my signature, my hardware won't allow me to use HDTV.
This for, someone else should continue here now, please...
My signature:

Please read here:
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

Auf Deutsch:

Hi thanks for reply,s got card working good with 5.10 but no hd picture , tried all types of codecs but no picture. had free hd channels on older version but lots of lock ups ? . but atleast i can use the card now :P .

rkraw3