If you don't know who really made your device

Known working cards are listed on the main page.
If your card is identical with one that's mentioned there, you should tell us about that..

A chance to find out about identical / compatible cards may be, to look into it's driver's .INF file(s) with your editor.
At the end of it, you should find one or more descriptive strings, that may (but not must) tell more...
If not. have a deep look into the software / driver package(s), perhaps you'll find out something helpful there.
E.G., right click .ax filter files, for manufacturer data.
Even file names may give you some hints, as quite often, they start with manufacturer abbreviations, like MS for (guess whom), or CL for CyberLink (though that's only a software maker), TT for TechnoTrend, TH for TwinHan or alike. Perhaps you will even find some similar file inside of ProgDVB. If so, you're on the right track...

If your device uses BDA style drivers, you had to install and set up the original software completely first, and after that, you should find a suitable BDA device listed in ProgDVB device list.

Anyway, it would have been a friendly gesture, to place a link to the manufacturer page for that card, to save OUR time for searching, like
http://www.axtrom.com/products-sat.html

But that site in fact does not provide any helpful technical data, nor even a card photo that may help you or us to identify.
So I would have to download > 60 MB of driver and software, that could be found on your CD, to look into FOR YOU...

Keep in mind, we did not force you, to buy that hardware, nor did we list it on the Main Page. So it's up to you now, to research a bit first, and post results.

Have fun ;)
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>