WinTV-HVR-4000 ans PROGDVB

Hello,

Before i want to present all my congradulation for the very fantastic work, that the team had do to make on line and update the famous PROGDVB.

My question is to now if the "WinTV-HVR-4000" is the best choice to use with progdvb??

That's work good with DVB-S? and DVB-S2??

thank's a lot for your kind attention

tanigawa

Well, I'm not supposed to do the reading for you...

Anyway, ProgDVB has some issues with switching tuners to DVB-S2, as that's proprietary stuff on (resp. bypassing) BDA devices, like DiSEqC on those is, too...
I don't have such a device to test on here.
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

witch is the best card with progdvb??

vielen Dank :)

Thanks, of course you don't have to read for me, but the last anwers use to be obselet sometime.
I apreciate your attention, the WIN 4000 seem to get some issues with the switching, but for you witch is the best card ti use with progdvb for DVB-S and DVB-S2, th emost compléte??

thanks a lot again

Tani

As mentioned before, I can't help for DVB-S2 or HDTV from here.

BTW, your positions are included with my signature.

And S2 or even DiSEqC switching is not an issue on (most) devices with WDM drivers, but on any BDA devices it's proprietary stuff, not originally supported by that new nasty MS driver model. Each hardware manufacturer uses his own dirty tricks to get access, and those aren't made public by them, normally.

This for, you have to either find adequate postings over here, regarding success or failure, or wait until such get's posted for todays card models...
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>