skystar 1 C1 what i have to use ?

i just installed that card. i tryed differnet versin of progdvb and i found that it is recognizing the card only with the last two version using the twinhan. the problem is that doesn find any channel.
before to run progrdvb i installed the driver provided by technistat.

can you give an help ?
thank's

seems the 4.56.2 works better the other make a crash.
i have a dual feed parabola pointing hotbird and astra.
after setting that in Diseqc 1 or 2, i try to make a search for channel but no one was found.

there is some spacial setting to do for that?

sorry, but i'm a newbie :roll:

i have a dual feed parabola pointing hotbird and astra.
after setting that in Diseqc 1 or 2, i try to make a search for channel but no one was found.
was what i did i under setting then diseqc click in 1 or 2 and i add Lnb hotbird 1-5 and Astra 3A (the ball become green).
then i do a channel search for each of the two satellite but after no channel :(

good morning i did some new try. i post just to let you know.
i dis installed the techisat program and driver and then i reinstalled only the driver i download from the web site. this morning i try to install the 4.56.2 and i see at the bottom L:36%. then i looked for transponder and i set one for hotbird. i scanned for channels.
now i'm looking some channel but the image is stopping half second every 10 seconds ... and seems take alot of resurces of the computer. there is any chances to make working better ?

how can i find the correct setting for dual feed installation hotbird and Astra, i mean frequency and all the other stuffs to set in progdvb? i looked at some site linked here but is not so easy to understand where i can download it.
thank you

but the image is stopping half second every 10 seconds ... and seems take alot of resurces of the computer. there is any chances to make working better ?
It seems like this depends on the bad reception (L:36%.)
how can i find the correct setting for dual feed installation hotbird and Astra, i mean frequency and all the other stuffs to set in progdvb?
as you can read (Transponder files for scanning) ...here : viewtopic.php?t=27

mrpurple wrote:how can i find the correct setting for dual feed installation hotbird and Astra, i mean frequency and all the other stuffs to set in progdvb?
In DiSEqC- / LNB settngs, you have to add a switch, that uses the same method your hardware really needs.
Add two LNBs, set them the same way your hardware is working. If the Astra LNB is on the first input of the switch, it's the first one in ProgDVB as well. But on Monoblock systems, normally Hotbird comes first.

Transponder files come with every full install version of ProgDVB, they just may be a little outdated, sometimes. So, one or two transponders may be missing or wrong, but they are good enough for getting started anyway.
Names are 0192.ini for Astra and 0130.ini for Hotbird.
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

so i got the files, how do i install it ? sorry to post ... i got the directory trasponder just after sent message...
thank veery much ...
by the way, there is someone that use a skystar 1 ci ? just to compare how it is working because often i get some crash ..

signal with quality 54% and level 33% is good or poor?? just because before told me that the image stops can be from that ??

mrpurple wrote:so i got the files, how do i install it ?
Close ProgDVB.
Copy the new INI files to the 'transponders' folder, let overwrite the old ones.
Restart ProgDVB.

If properly coordinated with the LNB entries in the DiSEqC-/LNB-settings, things simply must work.
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>