HD 16:10 nexus

Hi,
I've got a with my system congfiguration. Since I am using a 16:10 full HD Monitor, I don't get a full screen picture anymore using progdvb with my nexus-s card?! I changed a lot of settings from HW to SW mode, used software scaling, letterbox... but it didn't change. The screen sticks always to a 3:4 format, so that the final picture is really tiny.
However, by using the original nexus software, the problem doesn't exist.
Do you have any idea how to solve that problem? -that'd be great!!
Thanks

philippe

What ProgDVB versions are you talking about?

Regarding HW mode, check device options.
Software scaling on
Overlay on
BOB off

DirectShow:
Check letterbox mode ('for 16:10' in your case)

Check the properties of the codec you're using, accessable on playback or from it's own sytem / start menue / host application controls.
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

The video format switch is directed by the graphic card driver and his controls.
I am using ATI HD2400XT (and before ATI X1950XT) ans CCC with correctly setup, switch perfectly all video format independantly of the display size and resolution (LCD 19", 24"wide, TV,...).
I think that Nvidia have the same feature.
For wide display, the ratio 1:1 is needed for no problem without external format control.

Thanks for the hints.
Actually, finally the picture size only changed, when I did the adjustments you suggestet but additionally changed the resolution to e.g. 1024*756.

Philippe