Problem with "Tuner" at Hauppage DVBs (SS1)

Guys i have a sirrius problem, my "old" DVbs (ss1) of hauppauge it doesn't get any channel at all, i thing it's tuner issue couse i trie on it another cable (that work with my other DVB card) and it doesn't work.
Does anyone can help? I don't have signal (if i set the cable to other PC it works perfect).
my stuff:

1st PC: Core2Quad (2.5Ghz), ASUS Proximus Extreme (1007), 2GB ram, nvidia 9600GT*2 (PCIe) + 7950GX2,
< 1stDVB - TechnoTrend S2300 + C.I. /Driver Technotrend 219h>
and < 2ndDVB - TechnoTrend S2300 /Driver Technotrend 219h>.
WinVista32 Ultimate. ProgDVB 5.x

2nd PC: AMD 4600+ X2 (2.51Ghz), GIGABYTE GA-K8NSC-939 ( F8 ), 3GB ram, nvidia FX5950ultra (AGP).
< 1stDVB - Hauppauge NEXUS-s/Driver Technotrend 219h>
and < 2ndDVB - Hauppauge NEXUS-s + C.I. /Driver Technotrend 219h>.
WinXP 32PRO. ProgDVB 5.x

3st PC: AMD 4200+ X2 (2.2Ghz), Asus A8n32-SLI Deluxe, 3GB Ram, Nvidia 9600gt 512mb (PCI-E),
<1stDVB - Hauppauge NEXUS-s /Driver Technotrend 219h>
and <2ndDVB - TechnoTrend S2300 + C.I. /Driver TechnoTrend 2.19h>.
WinVista 32 Ultimate, ProgDVB 5.x

LNB (13E,19E,39E,16E,42E,30W,1W,5E,26E,28E)

This does not really sound good...

One known issue might be a degraded inner contact of the F socket. May f.e. happen, if a factory made F cable is used, that has a very thick inner pin. In such a case it may help, to either always use that cable from then on, or to bend the (thin) inner wire of the cable into S shape just a little bit, by this simulating a thicker wire.

If you are able to handle a digital voltmeter, and you are finding an LNB voltage of far less than 13 Volts (when card is active), the LNBP chip may be blown. With some experience on SMD and multilayer boards, this could be exchanged.
But bad luck anyway, as it's very hard to get as a spare part.

Also possible, your tuner pack is blown, due to hot plugging of the LNB cable and electrostatic discharge to the inner contact, that contacts before the schield, if it's sticking out too long.
The inner wire shold never reach out of the nut.
If connecting an F cable, always make sure, to discharge things first, by touching the socket outside at the side with the nut, before entering the inner wire correctly..
In such a case of blown tuner, the LNB volatdes and even 22kHz based control signals might still work, so no way to really test from the outside.
And fixing micro SMD tuner components is for real experts only, even most TV technicians can't do that. And, of course, there's no service manual or at least circuit diagram available for the tuner packs used on SS1.
Bad luck again...

Without a meter there's no chance at all for a user, to find out any more.
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

Thank you Juergen. now i trie to understand What is the " F socket " and the " F cable" ?
my stuff:

1st PC: Core2Quad (2.5Ghz), ASUS Proximus Extreme (1007), 2GB ram, nvidia 9600GT*2 (PCIe) + 7950GX2,
< 1stDVB - TechnoTrend S2300 + C.I. /Driver Technotrend 219h>
and < 2ndDVB - TechnoTrend S2300 /Driver Technotrend 219h>.
WinVista32 Ultimate. ProgDVB 5.x

2nd PC: AMD 4600+ X2 (2.51Ghz), GIGABYTE GA-K8NSC-939 ( F8 ), 3GB ram, nvidia FX5950ultra (AGP).
< 1stDVB - Hauppauge NEXUS-s/Driver Technotrend 219h>
and < 2ndDVB - Hauppauge NEXUS-s + C.I. /Driver Technotrend 219h>.
WinXP 32PRO. ProgDVB 5.x

3st PC: AMD 4200+ X2 (2.2Ghz), Asus A8n32-SLI Deluxe, 3GB Ram, Nvidia 9600gt 512mb (PCI-E),
<1stDVB - Hauppauge NEXUS-s /Driver Technotrend 219h>
and <2ndDVB - TechnoTrend S2300 + C.I. /Driver TechnoTrend 2.19h>.
WinVista 32 Ultimate, ProgDVB 5.x

LNB (13E,19E,39E,16E,42E,30W,1W,5E,26E,28E)

F connector is used for LNB cables' connection.
There's a socket for this on the DVB card bracket.
F cable means the cable with F plugs.

F plugs in most cases are just some special nuts, that are screwed onto the coaxial cable, providing mechanical connection and ground / shileding contact, whilst the inner wire of the coaxial cable usually is used as center pin directly.

There are different F plugs on the market, often used on ready-for-use complete cable, that have a real center pin, that is far thicker in many cases, and might weaken or spread the socket's inner contact.
Once used such, normal F cables with thin inner wire may fail to connect properly afterwards.

This does not just happen to tuner sockets, but even anywhere else, like on LNBs and switches, causing severe trouble, as the cause then is very hard to locate...
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>