Twinhan 1022 PCI card supported?

Hello,

i want to know if my Twinhan 1022 PCI card can work with ProgDVB. The card software installs a BDA driver. Anyhow, the BDA driver version 1.2.3.8 can be downloaded separate and installed without any software. After starting ProgDVB i'm getting some error messages that means that the card cannot be found. I tried to experiment with the hardware modules but none of them seemed to work. Has anybody an idea?

greez

Christian

You have to install the original apllication once, and do the complete satellite setup with it, or to manually add the tuning space registry entries, as told many times here already.

Try our search function, it's free of charge and won't hurt anyone ;)

Search for
bda reg
(all items)
Last edited by Juergen on Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

Thank you, Juergen!

I registered the tuning spaces in windows registry and so the card module started successfully.

Shouldn't these registry settings been added automatically during bda driver installation? It seems that it is important to make some experience with all components to get ProgDVB to work.

However, ProgDVD is working fine now!

Regards,

Christian

Like here:

viewtopic.php?t=689

SiLencer's posting includes the content for a suitable reg file.
My signature:

Please read here:
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86

Auf Deutsch:

Right! I used the settings in the link posted by Juergen above. That were the right settings for me. If somebody is using DVB-T or -C instead of -S it is important to know that other settings must be used. Somewhere there's a post with different settings for all 3 kinds of DVB inside this forum.

Regards,

Christian

Look into the filters folder of ProgDVB versions from 4.87 and up, you should find a file named TTBDATuningspace.reg there.

This one includes basic entries for -S, -C and -T, provided by TechnoTrend.

Inserting these should result in three BDA devices in the device list, but perhaps not before a reboot is done.
My signature:

Please read here:
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

Auf Deutsch: