WHAT device, exactly?

If your hardware uses BDA drivers, you'd either need the tuning space registry entries or the original application installed and set up completely first.
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

i have the same problem, i have an ePRO DVB-s reveiver but i think it dosn't use a BDA driver. When i open the device manager it use DM1105CAP driver file. is this card supported by ProgDVB ?

Just ry, if you can find a suitable device from within ProgDVB --> device list.
If there's a BDA device with a suitable name to be found, you do in fact have a BDA driven and (more or less) compatible device.
But if only finding general BDA devices, you don't.
That's the exact device name I'd really like to know from you both...
My signature:

Please read here:
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86

Auf Deutsch:

No there is no BDA device in the List. it show me {BDA}No device

I have tried the newmi DM1105.device found in this website, but i have a problem. When i select this device from the list the program runs ok. but when i need to scan channel on selected satellite, PROGDVB show me the level signal and then freeze. I have tried this on windows vista and the same happen

Well, obviously it's NOT a BDA driver.
This for, the device file in use must suit the hardware perfectly. And therefore the only one who may be able to help any further should be Prog himself...
My signature:

Please read here:
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

Auf Deutsch:

Hello again, my problem is solved after i try newmi module from this website. But a strange problem exist. the card work very good on the pro version, when the trial expired i switched back to standard edition and now only the quality and level are shown and there is no picture. I tried to reinstall codec but with no success. anyone have an idea ?

Maybe you have to re-register / -adjust your codecs.
My signature:

Please read here:
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

Auf Deutsch:

register codec(s):
look into the file 'register.bat', edit to your needs, run.

edit codec properties :
run ProgDVB with it --> file --> properties ...
My signature:

Please read here:
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

Auf Deutsch:

When using the new newmi module in the last version, ProgDVB crash when enabling the devie, and i have a registered version of Elecard but nothing happen. Is there any serial to extend the trial for only 1 day ? I only need to retest my hardware on the pro version again to know from where the problem exist, from codec or from the standard version.