Another Twinhan 1020a problem

Good morning; I have a twinhan 1020a card on a PC running Win 98SE, Direct X 9.0. I am trying to set it up on a fixed antenna, the Twinhan software is working fine. With your program when I open it I get this error message; Error: Device not started! ({BDA} no device). I have your program set at Twinhan-direct codex. Whats the problem? TIA Mike

when I get the first error window and I press OK, then I get the Big message that your program has performed an illegel operationand will be shut down. Then when I close that window your program closes. And it is not easy to close that last message.Even alt, control, Delete wont do it. Now what Mike

Quite often, there's no must, to accept MS error messages on Win98SE.
Try to ignore that message box and either close ProgDVB the normal way, or even change a setting before doing so.

However, Win9x can't handle DVB with BDA drivers at all. So you must use WDM style drivers and devices there.

And of course you must have .NET installed, if using a .NET version of ProgDVB.

If having ruined ProgDVB completely, or not being able to do necessary changes anymore, either edit ProgDVB.ini to not start the device chosen, or even delete it and start with doing completely new settings.
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>