Support for SATELCO EasyWatch HDTV PCI (DVB-S2)

Hi!
Recently I have bought this dvb-s2 pci card. It works with own drivers and BDA too.
I have installed drivers BDA.
The first problem: I cannot scan satellites with "channel scan" option. Only with "scan transponder" option, you know a hard work frecuencie to frecuencie!
The second problem: I have 4 dishes, Astra 19.2E, Hotbird 13ºE, Astra 2a/2b 28.2E and Hispasat 30.0W. It only works first, Astra 19.2ºE, the others don`t worh. However, it's possible to select 4 satellites in "setting -- Diseqc, diseqc 1,0 or 2.0., but only work the fisrt.
I can watch the Astra 19.2E channels, but I cannot detect channels HD.

Please, add support for this pci-card! I wish to acquire a license for progdvb pro for whatching the HD channels.

More info:

http://www.satelco.de/htm/shop/easywatch_pci/index.htm

Download drivers and others:

http://www.satelco.de/htm/shop/easywatch_pci/index.htm

regards!

What exactly is the BDA device name used in ProgDVB?

However, this card is SAA 7146 based, so it looks like some modern SS3 / Nova variation with a new tuner. May but not must be compatible with TT-S2 3200 or similar.

Perhaps take a deep look into the driver's INF file(s) for hardware compatibility hints, and perhaps a clue for a WDM device, that may work with that driver..
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

Hi!
Thanks for your answer.
The BDA device name ("Device list" prodvb option) is:

Name: {BDA} Satelco EasyWatch PCI DVB-S2 Tuner (BDA)
File name: BDA.Device
Version: 1.45
Api version: 1.33

I would like add this info that it appears in the window "support":
1. Diseq commands (support diseq 1.2)
2. Option Dialog
3. Disable power on LNB
4. CAM interface
5. Transport Stream
6. Full transport stream
7. 22KHz control

The quality bar not appears. (0%)
The leve bar appears to 100%
Work fine only the fisrt satellite. The power option in the LNB settings is selected ON in the rest of satellites.

regards

Hi.
This is a part of the answer that satelco support team sent to me:
Generally our WDM driver is working with our delivered software only. For any other applications we provide you BDA drivers. This kind of drivers, which you have already tested are fully BDA-compliant and its support belongs to the used software, that should manage this card. But you already know this general information.

Concerning to a SDK we aren't able to provide you with any further details, because we are not allowed to support customers with this kind of information.
The true is this satelco card with BDA work fine with other program (D*Bvie*er) but I prefer ProgDVB.
Thanks.
Regards.