Vista and Skystar 2 TV PCI

I use DVB under Windows XP and it works fine.
Now I installed VISTA and installed the driver for the Skystar 2 DVB PCI 4.4.1.0 and i have DVB 4.85.3.
I have no signal and dvb doesn't work. What is the problem, if I use XP all the system is fine?
Please help me and I hope my English is good to understand :D

Re: .

Prog wrote:It first you can try last version of ProgDVB and last ss2 driver.
Please define, what is the last version of ProgDVB and where I find last ss2 driver? I installed the last driver of ss2 from the website of Technisat.

Andreas

Not last but latest...
That's 5.14.1 right now.

Latest driver I have seen is from Nov 24 2007, version 4.4.1, the same you have.

However, Prog may need more details to help, like precise Vista version and SP, for example.

And did you test the original application on your Vista?
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

Juergen wrote:Not last but latest...
That's 5.14.1 right now.

Latest driver I have seen is from Nov 24 2007, version 4.4.1, the same you have.

However, Prog may need more details to help, like precise Vista version and SP, for example.

And did you test the original application on your Vista?
Thanks,

I have Vista Home Premium SP1 and I do not test the latest version of DVB as well as the original application from technisat.

Should I do both and if yes should i begin with dvb or with the original application?

Andreas

In any case, as usual, the original one. It's installation may prepare necessary general system settings, bring codecs and alike. And then perhaps update it, before trying any 3rd party software.
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>