TT Premium C-2300 not initalized on first start of ProgDVB

Hi,

I'm running ProgDVB successfully with the TT Premium under Windows XP, but every time, after starting my PC, launching ProgDVB for th efirst time fails with two messages:
---------------------------
SkyStar1TT
BoardControl.BootARM(24) not successful.

and

ProgDvbEngine
Device not started !
(Sky Star1 over TT - Hard mode [card 1])

When going to Settings / Device List and manually initializing the card or just existing and re-launching ProgDVB solves the problem and ProgDVB works as expected. Also in cases I reboot my PC and then start ProDVB, it starts correctly. So it is a matter of the first initialization after powering up my system.

Is there some trick to make ProgDVB initialize the card properly at the first launch of ProDVB? Other software (e.g. the TT software or WatchTVPro) initializes the card correctly the first time they are started.

Best,
Max
No Signature

Make sure, the original data application of Technotrend is not running and keeping the hardware occupied. It also has an autostart by default...

Of course the TT original application can handle this, but it uses proprietary tricks, that are not known in public.
WTVP may have learned that trick meanwhile, too. If the author paid a pretty fortune and accepted a non disclosure agreement...
Possible for a strictly commercial software, of course. The last freeware version of WTVP could not yet handle this...
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

Jürgen,+

thanks for the explanation!

These are the drivers loaded for my card:

SAA7146nTT-DVBsat PCI Saa7146n driver TechnoTrend AG c:\windows\system32\drivers\saa7146n.sys

TT7146KSSAA7146 Video Capture Driver TechnoTrend AG c:\windows\system32\drivers\tt7146ks.sys

TTLOOPHEDVB PCI Network Adapter Driver TechnoTrend AG c:\windows\system32\drivers\ttloophe.sys

Is it safe to delete any of it to avoid the initialization problem. If so, which one?

Best,
Max
No Signature

Look into system control --> device manager
You should find the multimedia / audio video game controller, that's essential to have.
Then there is the (virtual) networking device, that's not needed in most cases and therefore can be disabled for testing. If two of those exist, disable both.
Perhaps there also is an entry for the capturer, but as I don't have your hardware, I can't really tell, if it's necessary in your case. Normall it should not, if you don't use a video in port of that device..

After having found out, what device(s) can be disabled, use Technotrend's driver cleaner, to remove the whole thing, if you like to change permanently.
Then only make the necessary component(s) available from a (new) install folder.
Perhaps look through the driver .inf file(s) for more details.

Sorry, I can't give you more details, as my Nexus-S is no more than half way similar to your device, and it has no capturer along.

The autostart of the Technotrend / hauppauge data application resides in the autostart folder of your Windwos start menue, just remove the link from there, for example by moving to the desktop..
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>