Terratec Cinergy HTC USB XS HD

Hello,

i've problem with my new DVB Stick (Terratec Cinergy HTC USB XS HD). It supports DVB-C, DVB-T and analoge TV, maybe thats the problems root..

With the Terratec Software everyting works fine. Analoge and digital channels (encrypted and unencrypted) are beeing found.

But with ProgDVD (Ver. 5.15) no Channel gets found. :?:

My settings are:

I'm also not able to alter the settings in "scan transponder".

I know that this settings work (KabelBW, Germany): S41, 466 MHz, QAM 64, SR 6.900 .
But i'm not able to set QAM 64.

What can i do here? Or has the software to be modified to support my tv stick?

Thanks for your help!

Yours
inso

Try to scan manually, 'Channel list' --> 'Scan transponder'

Anyway, do you find YOUR device more than once in the device list of ProgDVB?
If so, perhaps one is for DVB-C, the other for DVB-T.
You will then only be able, to initialize one at a time, as both share some hardware components, and only the original software will know the tricks, to change on-the-fly.
And to make it more easy to handle, you could have ProgDVB installed twice, one for DVB-c, the other for DVB-T.

For analogue, you will have to try the special module, as this is not a native part of ProgDVB
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

For the future, are there any plannings concerning the development of ProgDVB to get it work with the DVB-C Device of the Cinergy HTC? Unfortunetly, I've the same problems... :(

I felt free, to edit the correct name of this application into your posting.

It's 'ProgDVB', not 'dvbProg'.
Same as your nick is 'schnueppi' here, not 'UpPischen'... :roll:
Last edited by Juergen on Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi,
I too would love to see support for this card. It seems to me like the driver supports multiple BDA interfaces but ProgDVB only finds the first one for some reason.

Jerome

Hello, I have exactly the same problem and was searching for a solution when I discovered this thread.

I'd be very pleased to see the HTC USB XS HD DVB-Stick supported in future versions of ProgDVB because the software from Terratec is not satisfactory for me. Its very slow and crashes from time to time.

Its a pretty cheap dvb-stick which may be in use by many people, so it would be a good idea to support it.

thanks

Just edit registry.

Tested and working in ProgDVB 6 and MediaPortal.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Servic es\USB28xxBGA\Settings\OEM\DVBTorDVBC
DVBTorDVBC is dword value to 0.

dword value 1=DVB-T.

or make a .reg file with this line:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\USB28xxBGA\Settings\OEM]
"DVBTorDVBC"=dword:00000000

No need for restart, only remove and reinsert TerraTec Cinergy HTC USB XS HD device after editing registry.
Tested with Windows Vista only, use it at own risk!

Regards
Jadman