cinergy S2 PCI HD CI

Hi! :?:
Ihave a cinergy S2 PCI HD CI card laying around but I never found a software that really works fine with it (including Terratec's own software!). Has anyone experience with this card and some of the latest releases of ProgDVB? My aim is to view both satellite and IPTV with the some program,but at least get the saelite to work ok without struggle
Thanks
Hucke :D

My HTPC has been down for some time due to problems getting the card work smothly with Terratec software (channels hung up,problems scanning etc) so my main question is really if the card works with ProgDVB before I try it
Regards Håkan

This might not be active anymore but

The Cinergy S2 HD works perfectly even with ci if you choose Azuware / Twinhan as Device option for the BDA drivers.

gizme wrote:This might not be active anymore but

The Cinergy S2 HD works perfectly even with ci if you choose Azuware / Twinhan as Device option for the BDA drivers.
Sorry to butt in, but I've also got a Cinergy S2 (w CI) and I cant get it to work. ProgDVB just complains that "Run DBA Graph Error" when I try to start my card (yes I have the latest BDA drivers). And where can I find this setting that you mention?

Cheers!
//Tom

Claimd by some other software

I've experienced this when de card are clamed by som other software. Also if progdvb has crashed and some progdvb prosess i still running when i try to restart progdvb. Kill that prosess

And i seems to help if i run terratec's own software in safty mode one time en try to start progdvb one more time.