CrypotWorks dont work with cinergy S2 PCI HD CI

Hello!

I have a problem. I use Cinergy S2 PCI HD with CI.

I would like to encrypt ORF with the CI Modul and Smartcard with CryptoWorks. The Modul is within the newes software.

In the latest version and older the program dont find the Modul and information on the smartcard. The program dont encrypt the Cannals. Whats the problem??

Any idea?

I hope for help

Galgenvogel31

PS: I use the latest driver for the TV Card

ORF use simulcrypt, so perhaps you should set the Cryptoworks ECM as default in channel properties.
That's ECM 20* ~ CA-ID 0xd05.
Try this even if the CI menu won't show up. Switching away and back once may be required.
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

Hi.
I have the same Terratec Cinergy S2 PCI HD card, a cryptomodule and an ORF smartcard.
Newest BDA driver for Terratec Card.
I can run (and see) ORF without additional settings in MediaPortal.

I am using ProgDVD 5.15.09 (as the newest version hangs on changing the channel order).

I don't understand the last posting

"That's ECM 20* ~ CA-ID 0xd05." ??

Is it the Channel Properties - PIDs tab? And is the asterix (star) for any number?

In the tab Conditional Access: Type=0xD05, ECM=201, EMM=0xC9, ID=0000 etc.
But I still can not see ORF.

Please help me as I really DON'T want to use a sofware for ORF encryption as I have a working HW and smartcard for which I am paying.

b.r.
bart

bart0190 wrote: "That's ECM 20* ~ CA-ID 0xd05." ??

Is it the Channel Properties - PIDs tab? And is the asterix (star) for any number?

In the tab Conditional Access: Type=0xD05, ECM=201, EMM=0xC9, ID=0000 etc.
Yes.
Asterix is for the station specific ECM. Those must be unique on a transponder and therefore change within a range, from one station to the other, whereas Type normally stays the same for a crypt system.
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

It doesnt work. :(

i changed the ecm to 201 but no sound and no picture.

might i need another setting?

as it works with media portal it is kind of anoying that i can ot make it run with progdvb.

does somebody have another idea what i might have forgotten?