Hauppauge WinTV-DVB-s

Hi to all!

I have a Hauppauge WinTV-DVB-s installed in my computer.
The card works well with his software (Digital TV (Nexus) and DVB Data (Nexus)) but ProgDVB don't recognizes it and so I can't use this nice card with ProgDVB.
I use ProgDVB versione 6.0.2, but the progrem is the same with other older versions.
My computer:
- XP PRO service pack 3
- card driver version 1.7.0.6 (the last evailable, I think).

Any help will be very appreciated.

Bye
Piero Baudino

If that's really a Nexus (with DSP for hardware decoding and a video out), it MUST work with any version of ProgDVB. Drivers should be Technotrend 2.17 or above.
See my signature...

You MUST deactivate the auto started original data application, or remove the auto start entry from that folder and reboot, as that blocks the device.
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

Hi Juergen,

I have found the driver version 2.19h, but che setup tell me "no card detected", so my card is not supported by that driver...

ProgDVB 6.02 now has begun to work with "StyStar 1 over TT hard mode"...
I have a simple Disecq, the channel search for Hotbird and Eurobird 9 works fine, I have now alla the channels in the list, but nothing is dedoced when I select a channel, the same for radio channels.
The signal is always good: 85 to 100 %.

thanks
bye
Piero

You may have to force using that drivers, as auto detection can fail.
That drivers ARE working on Win98(SE), Win 2000, XP SP 2 + 3. And on Vista you only need the multimedia device, just that and not the virtual network card.

Regarding decoding in HW mode, first check the video and audio out ports. If that's OK, on a free station, of course, and EPG and TXT data come in, but you don't get video on the computer screen, you may have some issues with video overlay. If so, try to set device options to use surface mode to test.
And post all results.

BTW, include details on your Windows version, mainboard and graphics device. Best way, fill in a signature to your profile, like I did.

To get audio into the computer's sound device, connect the minijack cable to line in of the sound card, un-mute that (playback) channel on Windows audio mixer and set the level to your needs.
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>