hello

I have some problem with this card in ProgDVB. I use progdvb with the BDA digital driver (DVB-T).When I scan channel with it, ProgDVB sniff and find the channel but he don't display the video and audio though the gauge of signal strenght reception is at 100%. I can send a complete graph (with graphedit) of this card if you want.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Krys

I have copy the different files in /ProgDVB/filtergraph but i have no change.
you can see below a screenshot of my problem

thanks for your help.

Krys

choose one of the filtergraphs there ...proper codecs must be installed on your pc...

btw. these channels in your list are only data channels...without video and Audio Pid´s...

ProgDVB can not do DVB-H, that's for handhelds and similar devices.
And it's NOT free, and it's technically completely different.
That's why it shows up as data channels, no dedicated Audio and Video IDs available.

Look for other signals, marked TV or Radio.

Search the (technical) provider's pages for channels, frequencies, IDs and alike.

Cross check (and perhaps post) channel properties of a main (real DVB-T) station.
Try if you can get EPG resp. 'What's now' and 'What's next' there, or TXT.
If one of those is available, you can start working on the codec stuff...
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>