Page 1 of 1
help with capture card
Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:01 am
INNODV® SmartTV * TV Tuner + FM Radio Tuner + Video Capture w/Remote, hi this will work with the software , or
Encore ENLTV-FM Chipset Philips 7130.
thanks in advance
Hardware Interface PCI Bus Rev 2.1 compliant
Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:51 am
At the present moment work on the following cards is possible:
- Aver DVB-S
- BroadLogic 2030/1030
- Compro VideoMate DVB-S
- DVBWorld USB2.0 DVB-S/DVBWorldDTV(PCI-Sat), Acorp TV878DS/DS110/DS120, Nextorm NBS240/NSC120
- GeniaTech DigiStar DVB-S PCI
- Kworld DVB-S 100 compatible (Vstream, Dynavision..... )
- ADS Tech - Instant TV DVB-S (Part Number: PTV-341)
- LifeView FlyDVB
- Netcast DVB
- Pinnacle PCTV Sat (driver >=260)
- Nexus,Premium (SkyStar1) (the driver 2.x from TechnoTrend)
- Technisat Sky Star 2 and Sky Star 3 USB or PCI
- Telemann Skymedia 300 DVB (not official)
- TwinHan compatible (VisionDTV,Power Color,Chaintech,...)
- WinTV NOVA (Budget) USB or PCI
- St@rKey usb box
- Cards with BDA driver (With some cards problems are possible)
- Besides work in absence of a card is possible, for example for viewing video of files or as the broadcast client.
Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:16 pm
how do i know if one of this card have bda driver the ones that i ask for
Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:37 pm
look in windows device manager
Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:39 pm
Are you talking about this one?
And this one?
If so, 4get it.
ProgDVB does NOT support analogue TV, just DVB(-S / -C / -T), as the name says...
Don't get irritated by "digital" mentioned there 'cause of a computer based system. They both still use analogue tuners.
Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:28 am