Re: ePro USB2.0 DVB-S TV box is not working with ProgDVB

strlight80 wrote:.. when i try enabling it it fails...
What happens, exactly?

You may have to check device settings.
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

Thanks for replying
actually there are two related devices appear in Prog DVB the first one show up automatically but its considered as a TV tuner so i cant add any LNB or any satellite receiver stuff,the second one which came with CD and installed as the manual instructed named DM1204 but it fails to work as shown in below picture.
thanks again for your kind help.

Stop the analogue (TV) device, before trying to initialize the one for satellite.
Then check out, if this has some device settings to set up.

Seems, you have a composite device, of which the components are sharing some basic electronical stages, by this perhaps blocking same-time-access of the different modes available.
My signature:

Please read here:
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86

Auf Deutsch:

I already stopped the analog tuner and enabled only the DM1204 but still not working.
For device settings up i have no idea how to do that , do you know how to set it up?

Select that device and hit properties, or go to menue item device options (when it is started).
My signature:

Please read here:
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

Auf Deutsch:

I clicked properties for the analog device that appears because it's the only one that can be started and tried to see if there is any thing that i can change so it will not interfere with DM1204 but i couldn't find any thing.
see the picture below:
is there any thing can be done?

Below are all the devices in my list as you see the digital ones are not working and when i click on Auto button it will choose Prog Media Client,IPTV Client and TS Reader, are these useful to keep enabled?
also in the manual it was using an old version of ProgDVB4.85.3 so in the initial setup it said to make the Twin Han Device as default enabled during the installation so is that necessary ?