I exchanged the cables and there was no change.
My cable is in a very good condition and is barely 40 meters long.
So, what exactly is LNB power draw and Geniatech power supply?
Can I do anything to fix them?

And one more thing, as I've said in my first post, progDVB fails to receive some channles that can be viewed on the other receiver. The thing is that those channels don't have as strong signals as the other ones. So, although they are well received in the other receiver ProgDVB usually makes them mosaic. If the Q indicator is less than say, 75%, it makes the channel mosaic. Is this maybe related to the power issue you mentiouned?

Thank you

Depends...

There are several possible reasons for trouble like yours, and it's not really easy to find out about.

If a whole part band is effected, like getting no horizontals on one band or both, things may be related with voltage switching trouble. Reasons may be either excessive LNB power consumption, like often caused by water / corrosion inside of LNB connector used, or the LNB gone partially bad and eating more current now, or tuner power supply weakness trouble, for example. That's why I told to cross change cables on the LNB.

Anyway, 40 meters are quite a lot of distance, so you would really need very good satellite cable, with high frequency loss numbers as low as possible, or you would lose quite some level close to the upper limits of the tuning bands.

But if it's just one or two transponder(s) around 12480 MHz, i.e. around 1880 MHz above the LOF in use, you may even have interference from some wireless / mobile phone. Keep (more) distance between LNB cables and phones.

Generally, receiver tuners often are more sensitive / tolerant, compared with computer components.
But all have their needs for a minimum quality, to allow an error free picture. Due to lacking of a calibrated scale, L & Q numbers can't be compared directly, but tendencies should be noticeable anyway.
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

I understand.

So, one of the channel groups troubling me is Vertical. However, there is another group with Horizontal with the frequency range you specified that doesn't show properly. Since the dish and other equipment are much less than 'ideal' I'll accept that.

And the thing with the other receiver, if its plugged in, not even turned on, just plugged in, the stucking doesn't happen.

Thank you very much, Jurgen for all the support you gave me.
I consider my problem completely solved.

Thank you.

Addisu