Pls Pls Help, Prof 7300 no dvb-s2 Channels

Hi

Can someone help me, im going crazy. I purchased a prof 7300 redline because my old card was not dvb-s2 compliant, I had read good reviews of this card and was told it was compatible with prodvb.

The card will not scan any hd dvb-s2 channels at all but does seem to get a lock I think, every transponder I have tried.... no luck. It works fine on regular dvb-s channels.

Ive tried the most up to date driver and the last driver availible, no luck, even tried different versions of progdvb.

I'm using win 7 x86 32bit.

Help is much appriciated.

Thanks

Thanks prog for the quick reply.

I did a manual transponder scan and found that If I set roll off to .35 and pilot to off I pick up some hd channels and they worked.

The problem now is its not picking up all hd channels, im getting a red icon beside a lot of the channels its scanning, its not the scrabled channel icon, its another red icon?

Thanks

Then let people know what tha other red icon looks like.
For example, if it looked like a diskette, this would stand for a channel without audio nor video ID, obviously a data service then.
Not all signals on DVB-S2 transponders have to be TV services...
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>