Technotrend Budget C-1500 HDTV possible ? Moeglich ?

Hi there,
for weeks I try somehow to get HD via my TT Budget C-1500 card. With or w/o the elecard version of ProgDVB, it just doesn't work.
Is there somewhere an existing .xgr file for this card that allows me to watch HD ?

LET'S NOT TALK ABOUT THE ISSUE OF ENCRYPTION !!!!

I would just like to know if is it possible to watch HD with this card THEORITICALLY ! Did someone manage it ? And if yes how ?

I am desperate for any help !

Thanks

PS.: Star Wars rules !

only HD thats transmitted in DVB-S 1 standart (mpeg-2 or H.264)...Graphs are included in progdvb (Mainconcept and cyberlink...you have to install the codecs too ;) )...

HD in DVB-S 2 standart is not possible with this card...

It is hopeless then, on cable there are only too HD channels are available both are probably DVB-S2. What a pity. I guess the codecs are more than enough times are installed ...

At the end I really have to go to the provider and buy the receiver if I want to watch it.

For cable aren't there any cards yet to receive HD, are there ?

Thanks for the info anyway !

Sorry to have to interfere...

DVB-S2 is satellite only.
There's nothing similar on cable, as the technical conditions are completely different there, QAM instead of *PSK, f.e.

So, at least for now, there's no magic new modulation on cable, that would require different tuner / demodulator hardware.

This means, normally all cable cards should be able to receive HD, if a suitable codec and enough CPU power available.
Though, of course content might be protected in several ways, not just for PayTV issues.
Complex DRM systems can forbid, to play out over analogue resp. unprotected ports, or limit to SD then, or block recording and more.
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

Ok guys, thanks for the replies, helped a lot. Everything seems normal, the "small lock" is green, the CPU is performing at 30%, codecs are installed and seem to work. It's probably really the rest of the blocking possibilities Juergen has mentioned.

Thanks again and Happy New Year !