You must select technotrend in Settings->device options for using diseq and S2 on 3200.

Juergen wrote:Only Prog might know or find out.
I am not programming in any way.
Is it somehow possible to ask them?

Oh boy, I can't really believe in this... :roll:

Did you notice the posting right above of yours? :shock:

If my head does not stop shaking around soon, just like a H-H mount gone completely crazy, it may occasionally drop off it's pole...

Good one

ROTFLMAO :P
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

Juergen wrote:Oh boy, I can't really believe in this... :roll:
Did you notice the posting right above of yours? :shock:
If my head does not stop shaking around soon, just like a H-H mount gone completely crazy, it may occasionally drop off it's pole...
ROTFLMAO :P
I used the link in the mail I got after your first answer. There was no further answer from Prog at that time, because he wrote it a few minutes later...

But even if, there's no need to be offending. As a moderator you should keep up the netiquette in first place...

I can understand that answering the same questions again and again is frustrating, so why don't you set up a wikki where all the necessary information is in a structured form in one place?

Re: .

Prog wrote:You must select technotrend in Settings->device options for using diseq and S2 on 3200.
Hallo Prog

Not sure if you answered to my posting or to the one from Hawkz above. I have a TT 3650. I have set it up with Technotrend in the settings, but still it does not work. I guess because it uses BDA drivers.

My question is, why ProgDVB can switch to the Hotbird LNB after the Astra LNB is deleted from the option menu and ProgDVB is restarted. Even if have watched an Astra channel with TT-Media-Center before, stopped it and then started ProgDVB it switched back to Hotbird. How is this switching done during startup? Can't this code be used for switching during a channel change?

KliPo wrote:But even if, there's no need to be offending. As a moderator you should keep up the netiquette in first place...
Reading is not just a virtue, but a must..

Not reading the previous message is an indicator for disrespect, specially if the very answer is right there, for exactly what you were going to ask:
KliPo wrote:Is it somehow possible to ask them?
It was plain to see, Prog himself was reading and just posting exactly in this thread around twenty minutes before.

So, why would anyone ask me for him right then?
Or did writing that short message take you twenty minutes ???

This feels like the legendary writing on the wall that was simply ignored...

Netiquette is a two way street...

One more for the road, I owe you nothing.
I am doing this without getting paid for in any way.
Just to help people, like i was being helped in earlier years.
Would you like me to leave?
And continue instead of mine?

No, I am not awaiting any useful reply now...

Juergen wrote:
KliPo wrote:Not reading the previous message is an indicator for disrespect...
Exactly, therefore once again: I got the answer mail at 9:34pm, Prog wrote his answer at 9:37pm!! How shoud I have read it from the reply editor???

I don't need this discussion, there are other good progs out there, just sorry for Prog and his work.

to KliPo mail me if still problem with 3200 and last version of ProgDVB. I am close this thread.

Thank you.
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>