Which DVB-S/S2 card recommendations for Win 7 64bit?

My old Hauppauge Nexus S card is 10 years old and incompatible with Windows 7 64 bit, so I need a new card. My previous experience with the Skystar 1 was that there were lots of incompatibilities.

So this time I thought that I had better ask before buying.

Question: what is considered to be a reasonably well-performing satellite card for a modern fast machine (Pentium Inteol Core i5 2500k 3.30 GHz/Integrated Intel Graphics/Asus P8Z68-V LE motherboard/8GB PC3-10666 DDR3 memory/1000GB HDD/1080p widescreen monitor)?

I read that a Technisat HD2 card is ok, but there must be more out there. (Apart from a few USB sticks, the only PCI card listed on the Win 7 64 bit compatibility website is KWorld VS-DVB-S 100)

Must be compatible with Window 7 64-bit and ProgDVB. And hopefully not too expensive (seems that £50-65 is probably the max). I haven't got DiSEqC, just a multi-LNB dish at present manually switched at the house end between 3 satellites.

Any ideas gratefully received! Would be helpful too to know which version of ProgDVB works with any particular card recommendation.