What do you mean, two different Windows installations?

If so, write down / save to reg file and open in editor to print or whatsoever, to exactly compare the tuning space registry entries.

BTW, perhaps there are a few basic differences between both, like the original application not existing on one, or having changed tuning space or alike...
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

Juergen wrote:What do you mean, two different Windows installations?..

I mean on my pc i have two hard disk i can choice if i want to star with one or with the other and on both hard disk i have the same o.s installation : xp pro sp2
Juergen wrote:If so, write down / save to reg file and open in editor to print or whatsoever, to exactly compare the tuning space registry entries....

What do you mean ???????

"NeverShowDVBRetuningDlg"=dword:00000000
"NATScanned"=dword:00000001
"Version"=dword:0000042e

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\TechnoTrend\TTDVB-BDAData\Settings\Lnb]
"DiseqcRepeat"=dword:00000000
"DiseqcMode"=dword:00000000

This ???

Yeah, compare between both installations exactly, on that DVB related registry area.

Perhaps also try to use the same ProgDVB.ini and DiseqTree.ini on both.

There must be some difference, if on one Astra is working, on the other Hotbird.
ProgDVB itself does not care for install location, does even work if started from my USB connected DigiCam resp. it's flash mem card.
Just needs write access.

More differences may depend on original application, if set up differently, or closed on the other bird, leaving something somewhere..

BTW, don't PM me, I don't give private lessons for free...
And I don't have any BDA card, nor would I even think about going for XP.
Fat, ressource hungry and lazy stuff.
Always trying to phone home and wanting to be smarter than the user.
Same goes with that very limited BDA architecture.
Inventor Bill Gates wanting to force innocent hardware buyers to buy yet another lame OS, just to be able, to use a crippled driver... :roll:
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

Nothing i surrender i leave this card from my pc and don't want work anymore in trying to fix it. I'll see the sat tv on my television.
Thanks a lot to all forum's friends which try to help me.

I tried to use TT CI module. Its regognised from technisat "tv center". the icon of CI gets red and I get a "irdeto" label when I press it in its interface. But my pc totaly freeses without a blue screen when I touch a channel to tune to it! Did anybody used OK without problems Skystar HD with Tecnhotrend CI module and how? In Progdvb I check the enable box in CI module but the two slots buttons are inaccecible!

At last CI Is recognised!
I changed the drivers. I unchecked the box "show compatible drivers" and I found a "Skystar CI-S bda...." for both tuner and capture drivers. After that It worked with dvb - dream and its own technisat programm. But not with progdvb yet!

:shock:
hi, I think all drivers for BDA all not stable !
I have tt3200 ... when install lastest driver I get a signal but can't tune any channel but when install SkystarHD NP ! why?
I have this card since 8 months, and always have problems with drivers

any stable solution with ACPI...APIC !!! :roll: