Are you talking on MD_API or do you want to make a module?

Both aren't commercial offspring, made by hobbyists years ago, this for, no SDK available. If you need special ProgDVB related support, you may contact Prog by mail, but keep it in simple English (or Russian).

The sources of MD_API are available on the net.
Normally I would point you to read and even find plugin developers at dvbn,happysat.org, but that site is down ATM.

However, look here:
http://progdvb.com/pluginapi.html

BTW, what hauppauge cards need a plugin for DiSEqC 1.0?
My SS1 / Nexus does fine without any, native support.
And I've also found this:
Changes in current versions:4.82.1 Now ProgDVB must support diseq for technotrend BDA driver
Or is your hauppauge device NOT made by Technotrend?
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

Most Hauppauge TV cads (like NOVA, HVR-3000, HVR-4000) don't work properly with free version of ProgDVB if more than one LNB present.
Therefore I'm interested to implement at least DiSEqC 1.0 support.
I need a access to some BDA DS filters and event that happens if user switches the channel.

pluginapi.html contains only some defines. I'm looking for a document which describes whole plugin architecture.

If you have any documents in english or russian, I'd like to take a look at them...

I don't, as I'm not a programmer.
But Prog surely is...
Find his e-mail right on the bottom of this page ;)
My signature:

Please read here:
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86

Auf Deutsch:

Juergen wrote:Normally I would point you to read and even find plugin developers at dvbn,happysat.org, but that site is down ATM.
Now it's back to duty again.
My signature:

Please read here:
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

Auf Deutsch: