Problem: Streaming HDTV with Progmedia Server

I'm using ProgDVB Pro to watch HDTV.

Now i have 3 Problems:
1. The Picture will freeze from time to time, also audio will break in the same time. To explane - sometime a few pictures of 25pic/sek will lost. HDTV with DVBViewer is no problem (but there ist a problem with the server). Whats the cause of that? False Codec?

2. I can't stream HDTV with unicast. The window in my secont pc is black when I try. Normal signal PAL is no problem. why?

3. How can I stream direct AC3 sound to my receiver with ProgDVB? Now I only can transfer Stereo-Sound. But there ist no directsound feature?

I'm really happy about every info and help
thanx

AMD X2 3800
NVidia 7600 GT
4 GB RAM
Sound: optical LineOut (ASUS-Board)
Technotrend S2 Budget Card

Channel:
Anixe HD
ORF1 HD

Gigabit Lan - actually there ist not more available without a lot of money

Where can i find the option to activate directcound AC3 SPDIF?

thanx

ad 3)
Never tried this, as my vintage tube amp does not provide an S/P-DIF port nor AC3, but AFAIK some 3rd party plugin could help playing out AC3.

Perhaps use our search funtcion for more on AC3.
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>