Using AnalogTunner with Technotrend C-2300

Hi,

I just wonder how to use the new AnalogTuner with me TT card. While in TT's Digital TV and in WatchTVPro I can scan for analog stations, I can't do this with ProgDVB 5.15.6.
The Device List only shows my Live! Cam Optima AF (four entries with AnalogTuner.device), but I don't see how to activate AnalogTuner for my TT card.
Any chance to get AnalogTuner to work with my TT card?

Best,
Max
No Signature

Re: Using AnalogTunner with Technotrend C-2300

MoreHorizons wrote: The Device List only shows my Live! Cam Optima AF (four entries with AnalogTuner.device), but I don't see how to activate AnalogTuner for my TT card.
Any chance to get AnalogTuner to work with my TT card?
AnalogTuner use drivers of you card. It can`t work direct. If driver for you card not install (in Capture Devices not present this source) this module can`t work with it.
Possible you not install drivers at all?

Hi,
the drivers for my card are installed "SkyStar 1 over TT - Hard mode (SkyStar1TT.device)". I expected to have my card also listed as SkyStar 1 over TT - Hard mode (AnalogTuner.device)", but only my web cam (which wasn't listed with older versions of ProgDVB) shows up in the device list with "(AnalogTuner.device)".

BTW, it is not possible to replace the ttdvbacc.dll delivered with ProgDVB with a newer one from my card's drivers. Maybe this would halp accessing the analog features of my card?

Best,
Max
No Signature

Something like "SkyStar 1 over TT - Hard mode (AnalogTuner.device)" can't exist at all, as the SS1 concept does not provide any analogue input.
It's a DVB tuner with a video out, no video in or analogue tuner.

The Technotrend DVB access DLL won't help.
And it's version is necessary, to support ProgDVB's functions.

AFAIK, the analogue tuner module must connect to an existing video stream source of available device.
And it seems to find your camera as such, but no other yet.
Even locates my vintage FAST AVMaster (VfW VXD), though it can't handle it (MJPEG hardware).
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>