remote control help

Hi
I got medion MD 95481 digital TV/Radio tuner ( USB hybrid TV tuner Philips FMD1216ME )

My remote control works only with the software that came with the tuner but the software doesn't work anymore (home cinema 3) keeps crashing.

any how am using progdvb now, is there any way to run the remote control with it? if not i want to buy a remote control that's works with progdvb, any advice about which 1 should i buy and from where?

also is there any way to scan for Fm radio channels with progdvb?

Cheers

Go for a universal remote control system for Windows, HID style, like a media center remote.

ProgDVB can't control FM tuners. That's to far away from DVB...
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

AFAIK any of those should do the job.
My signature:

Please read here:
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86

Auf Deutsch:

remote control help

I have twinhan pci card, and I have installed progdvb on my computer to control my dvb card, then I ve tried to use twinhan remote control with Progdvb but i couldnt. i ve tried to delete all shortcut on the "controls" window and re assign them again but there was no way, the program cant feel the remote at all, mean while the led of usb sensor is ligting when i am pressing any keys on the remote control.

any idea???

There's a big chance, your remote behaves as a keyboard emulation, following Microsoft's HID model. So it's keys would then work as keyboard controls, not remote controls.
To be sure, look into Windows hardware manager, if you can find a HID entry for your tuner's IR control.

"Remote" controls in ProgDVB were made for the chip concept of SkyStar1 Premium / Nexus and original Nova tuners, that use RC5 original Philips TV remote signals over their own onboard I²C system bus, without any Windows system component. That's why their IR receiver does not appear in Windows hardware manager.
My signature:

Please read here:
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

Auf Deutsch: