Streaming over the Internet

Hello,

I like to use my TV Card over the internet. I tried to used Remote Desktop or TeamViewer, but the data is unfortunately too much...
So the idea is to use a stream.

The upload bandwidth is 2000MBit.
Which settings (resolution, compression) do you recommend?

Thanks,
Manullino

windows media streaming works great with me :D not really changed nothing too it

1st you need to go into

Services > prog media server > choice your server mode > go into network > and choice your ethernet card something like 192.168.1.2 or 176.16.1.2 or 10.0.0.2 > then apply then ok

then you need to enable DMZ or open ports visit http://www.portforward.com NOTE: if you on a local LAN you dont have to do this but you will have to do it for internet uses to access.

Now in your web browser (I use Firefox), type “http://IP Address:[Your Port]” without the “” and replace [Your Port] with the port number a\nd ip address with your internet IP

Hope this helps.
Intel P4 HT 3.00ghz
3GB Ram
256MB ATi x1500
AVerMedia DVB-T Volar X (A815)

You can use Internet Gate - module of ProgDVB for sharing channel over inetrnet.

Streaming over the Internet

Is there a way I can install Ubuntu over the internet? Like, I know the ip address, which is external and behind a firewire, and I want to install Ubuntu from server over the internet to another computer without me being there, but the computer being on. Is this possible?

Sorry, but this is far off topic here.
ProgDVB uses the Windows platform only.
There are many other places for Linux related discussion.

CLOSED
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>