[prog dvb media server 3.5] no traffice generated & no g

hello

I currently use progdvb 5.16.02 and prog media server 3.12 (pro) and wanted to update to 6.22.01.

While I had almost no trouble with the old version excpet from losing the ability to change channels from the client after a few hours of uptime, I can't get the new version running to my satisfaction.

serverside:
after installation of the free version of progdvb 6.22.01, setting up the device (technotrend premium 1.6 hardware mode) and satellite (astra 19.2 east) I get a very good signal strength and quality level.
everything seems to work except of the server module.
I enter the same configuration as working in version 5.16.02, however in the network tab no traffic is shown.

I install the pro version of the media server, register my key and after restart I get the message "One copy of Prog Media Server already started. You need Pro/Large version of Server for more one copy."
I click on "ok", signal strength and quality is superb but if I want to setup the server module the gui with the various tabs doesn't open anymore.

clientside:
same procedure of installing progdvb 6.22.01 freeware version, setting up the progdvb client device with previous working configuration.
I then can import the channel list from the server, I can also connect to the html info site.
Problem is, no incoming traffic ergo no picture no nothing.
It makes no difference whether the server module is home/pro version

stream format: program stream
protocol: unicast
port: 10999

server cfg:
winXP 32bit sp3 admin account
technotrend premium 1.6 hardware mode

client cfg:
win vista 32/64bit
wireless/wired lan
activated user controll
progdvb starts with adm rights